Chester Meet

OK ladies, these are dates that i can do, if anyone has other suggestions then feel free to mention them, i only say these because usually OH is off mon and tues but he could possible ask for other days, ( i would prefer OH off so he could take kieran for me because he got a lil bored last time)

So in November we have 17th, 18th,24th

December 8th and 9th,

Like i said any other suggestions i'm sure i can sort something out.
So name the ones you can come to and we'll go from there.

I would prefer to do 24th but can do all the others as well, this day because all my bills will have gone for the month x

aww i have only seen this thread, i would off come along other wise, but i can only do a tuesday and the same kaci, kacy will get bored and haven't got enough warning to get a baby sitter

i can do any of those dates..

im definetly coming woop woop

I can't make it as I won't be in England until the 15th dec - 22nd dec

Ah sorry hun i thought you meant November with those dates, for me unfortuantly those dates are too near xmas to go to chester, it will be crazy whether its weekday or not x

Im free whenever bar so just give me a shout where and when and ill be there

24 would be great as MIL goes home day before otherwise she would want to tag along :)wacko: NOT HAPPENING!!)

XXX

ok so how about we say the 24th November then?

ill be getting the train presumably with the kids and wobbles

Yea the 24th is best for me i think and everyone else seems to have no problem with it, i think anytime getting into december people are goin to be mad xmas shopping,

Thinking of a place to go, unfortuantly i think starbucks or sany small place like that is out of the question because there is goin to be a few prams, but maybe something like the browns cafe or M and S cafe, something big (if anyone has ideas of anywhere else and also if you'd like to go somewhere else?? Anyone know any child friendly pubs etc)

Just need to get some ideas x

24th it is then!! I dont know Chester that well so I cant make any sugestions - child friendly pub might be an idea. We only just fit in Starbucks last time and we didnt have loads of prams to deal with!! I'm happy to go with the flow. :)

Vod revolution bar has couches near the front door if nobody is sitting there ;) and its not spot on lunch time :D! room for prams but not 100% sure not sure in the town centre there is a child friendly pub/family pub tbh.

I won't be coming girls I thought on this

My job ends in a week with a pramm, double pram, more furniture, a bedroom to decorae, christmas, caitlins 1st birthday etc if I hit Chester I'd have NO money left :rofl:

Maybe next year for me on this one :D

Right child friendly pubs in the town......

em.........

leave it with me. im in town tomorrow will have a look :) XXX

I'm coming cant wait!!!!! xxxx

Oh and Rubes of course!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78