Chester Meet

Yea!! Nice to see you around hun, how is Ruby, hope she is good.

I can't wait either!! x

I can't wait either!! x

I know i am RUBBISH!! I've stil got presents here for Hebe & Jacob that I havent had chance to post!! Ruby is wonderful :cloud9: she is sooo good too!
I cant wait to see everyone :)
xx

I can't wait either!! x

I know i am RUBBISH!! I've stil got presents here for Hebe & Jacob that I havent had chance to post!! Ruby is wonderful :cloud9: she is sooo good too!
I cant wait to see everyone :)
xx

YAY your back. I know what you mean about posting took me ages to send yours and hebe's out :)

Still got to take pic's of what lisa got jacob....must do today!!

XXXX

Ok well ive had a look and its crap. The only places i can think of to go are

Revo - but doesnt have a changing bit but is big for prams etc
Square bottle(where we went last time used to be weatherspoons)
The new weatherspoons ( not been but supposed to be good)
Marks and spencers cafe (only prob is its upstairs)
Off the wall
town crier (across from the train station so not in town but wont be busy so got lots of space for prams)

All of these serves food and coffee, drinks etc.

So if someone picks one :)

My preference would be the new weatherspoons or the town crier just for easyness ;) also if peoplesay when they can get in for so we can set a time :) I can be in for anytime as im only just outside city centre so ill do whatever anyone else can ;) xxx

The new weatherspoons sounds good to me, cheape enough and wouldn't mind havin nosy also its in town isn't it??

I can be in town from 10 onwards and probably will be, so i'm free anytime to meet for lunch but if anyone fancies a wonder rounds shops or a coffee first i'l be quite happy to do that x

Oh and ema marks and spencers does have a lift !!;)

i dont mind but... i'm not into meeting before 12 because the booby monster wont allow it lol!! xxx

Oh and ema marks and spencers does have a lift !!;)

:rofl: went into today about 11 and marks and sparks cafe was packed and i couldnt get me one pram in...and trying to feed lil man on them stupid chairs was a bloody nightmare. The new weathers is fine for me :) Yeah its in town across from branigains (at the begining of town :)) I can be in for whenever :) Can meet for a coffee before hand :) but gotta be some where not busy :rofl: encase lil man decides to scream the place down and make mummy blush :blush: :) XXX

Well what we'll do is say half 12 to meet in new spoons, but i shall be in town from 10 , so if anyone arrives before then give me a txt or arrange before and we'll go somewhere for a coffee, Ema if he does cry don't worry bout it!! Have people never seen a baby before x

right , ill be in town from about 10 too Kaci, pm me your number!

I'll aim to be there about 12 - hopefully Heebs will let me dash up the M62 between feeds!!!!!!

ok, im all set, my SIL is having Rhys for the day so i just have to bring the single buggy with Ffion.

is this just a lunch meet? or a shopping meet? lol i just need to know coz i want to go to ELC and stuff whilst im in chester

i'll do lunch & shopping which will definitely include ELC cant help myself!!!!x

Me i'l do shopping, hopefully *fingers crossed* it shall just be me and paige and ash is off work for kieran!!

Ther goin to love us in chester with all our prams!!

Have a great time girls. I'll have to come next time cause knowing my luck i still won't have popped by then and i wouldn't dare travel to chester 10 days overdue!!

Oh wait, didn't read the whole thread lol I might be able to make 24th if I'm welcome??

Cause your welcome!!! HOpe you can make it x

i dont think im gna be able to make it :( i have an essay due in on 26th and i havent even started it yet cos havent been well...i'll let u know closer to the day

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->