Chester Meet

Rite ladies its only a few days away now so i thought we'd better start making plans

Tezzy i shall get the bus straight to the train station and will meet you outside the station about half past 10ish and the we can do whateva, we'll sort that then. YOu have my number in case of changes etc

I think everyone else is comin in about 12ish (bexy_22, and princessellie if your still comin let us know what time your comin in and we'll sort it out)

I was going to say everone else we'll meet under the clock about 12 , half 12?? (Whichever you prefer)
Lisa if your parking the same place as last time and you want me to meet you near HandM thats fine (unless you no where the clock is? )

Just want to get this sorted now as i have busy weekend and need to let Ema know whats goin on also gives plenty of time for changes

I'm goin to PM you all my phone nuber now just in case x

ok, my train gets in at 10.16

im all excited now, i love chester at christmas!

Will try my best, buses are a nightmare to chester from here. I'll text you :)

Do you mean the clock on the arch thingy round on the main drag from that Starbucks we went in?? x

Yea on the main street, when we came out of the precinct where HandM was, we turned left to go starbucks, well the clock is just on the right, and yes it is on a arch x

I live in heswall. Would you be able to get 2 car seats and 2 prams in your car? x

I live in heswall. Would you be able to get 2 car seats and 2 prams in your car? x

I could deffo do 2 car seats and my pram in the boot ( the pram that is lol), what pram have you got? could you fit you, your car seat and pram in the back do you think? I'm sure we could manage it!
x

I won't be able to go now, my sofa arrives on monday and they haven't goven me a time so gonna have to wait in all day :hissy: have fun though guys. And thanks for the offer Laura!

rhys has his taster morning at nursery that ends at 10 but ive left a message with my SIL to pick him up for me, i just got to see if thats ok *which it will be im sure* but if its not ill be in chester for 11. dont see any reason why SIL wont pick him up though because shes meant to be looking after him anyway lol

laura just told me about this thread, ill come too. watch out chester mums with prams coming lol

lol!!! yea , well just me and paige unless something goes wrong before then.
Will txt Ema 2moz because as i expected i've had 2 mad days, on thurs the kids spent a hour awake in the house, we were out all day!!

LOoking forward to a lazy weekend, (well except for the food shopping 2moz)

Can't wait to see you all, 6 prams here we come !!lol x

my sil can pick rhys up from nursery so ill be there as planned..

my mum got wind of me going to chester and she said'oh ill come with you!' bless her... dont think she was impressed when i said she couldnt coz i was meeting you lot!

Ok, Ema is definatly still comin, can everyone just confirm that 12.15 under the clock is ok,

Tezzy are you still comin? x

Good!!!
Can't wait to meet hebe and her lurvly hair!! x

Ok, Ema is definatly still comin, can everyone just confirm that 12.15 under the clock is ok,

Tezzy are you still comin? x

yeah :) my train gets in at 10.16, ill text you when im on my way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back