Chester Zoo Meet 13th June 2009 @ 10:30 am!

Do we have a definitive list of who's coming???

And does everyone have someone elses number? I'd hate the thought of someone turning up and wandering round on their own all day. If anyone wants my number, drop me a PM.:hugs:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:I was meeting some girls off a food forum at the NEC last year and 1 girl didn't give her number to anyone and forgot to take my number with her and yep....she wandered round on her own all day and get very upset:cry:

(later that night I told her that I had wrote my number on the card I'd posted to her and it turns out she'd been carrying that round with her all day and didn't think to look:dohh:)

ooops!:blush::rofl:

I'm coming def, provided it's not pouring down! lol

https://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/4270?count=10
rain!!!!

Checked the weather today and its clear at the moment, no rain , no sun :)
A little bit of sun would be nice though[-o<

Well im defo coming even if it raining :rofl: lil bit never hurt anyone :rofl:

I have kaci's, lisa, laura and tezzy's number already so ill ring them when i get there, but just to check as we meeting before you pay bit or the bit inside after you pay :rofl: im not that bright and ill be standing outside waiting for everyone to get there before we pay and you'll all be inside.?? XxxX

I think it'll be better if we meet inside - that way if anyone gets there mega early, they won't be hanging around outside and will be able to get a coffee somewhere. Make sense?

yeah we need to sort out times...where.... and a huge banner so i dont have to ask random mummy's "are you from bnb?" lololol :rofl:

This is Amy but can't be bothered signing in on my account!! We'll be there at around 10:30am meet inside somewhere, ill just look for the group with loads of kids and bumps :rofl: I have tezzys and kacis number. Realliy looking forward to it!!!

It'll be easy to see me - I'll be the mega stressed mum knackered from 3 hours driving with a black and red mothercare pushchair with a buggy board on the back with Charlie on!!:rofl:

In fact, I'll put Charlie in his bright blue "I'm Ben's big brother Charlie" t shirt - easily spotted then!!!!!:rofl:

I've got Kaci's and Tezzy's number too.:hugs:

I take it we're going to be taking food and stopping to eat at some point? I'm bringing enough for me and Charlie, and there's a lovely big park/green space where we can sit. Last time we had a BnB meeting here, we all took food to share and then the majority of people took loads home, so shall we just take enough food each for what we need??:hugs:

Yea i think taking food just for yourself is a good idea...kieran is fussy :dohh:
I would also advise anyone that was thinking of buying food there not too, its usually packed and a right rip off!!

I will have my black silvercross pop with buggyboard:)

Don't forget your cameras ladies we want loads of pics!!!
x

I'll remember to bring my camera - just someone remind me to take it out my bag and point and click!! I have a bad habit of taking it then forgetting to use it!!:dohh::rofl:

Ooh I don't know what food to take! :dohh: I'm so fussy and have to eat things which I know are OK and whatever! :rofl: So I might not eat, and then pop into Chester on the way home and get a McDonald's! :rofl: x

yeah i wondered about food, then thought ah i'll grab something whenever! we'll see, asda - premade sandwich, bargain ! Not got to worry about missy yet :p Ill be the one standing alone, thinking "is that them, no, yes, uhm, shall i go over? uhm" lololol :rofl:

Me and Kieran:)

https://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll277/kirkin999/Jan09043.jpg
x

We need to sort who's defo coming??

There's a few names on the list that i haven't seen around for a while??

I'd be willing to PM to check who's still coming :)

You two look familiar.....:lol:

I'll probably be there about 11am if the traffic is ok so I'll ring Ema when I get there if you've all gone in. :D

i'm sure there's been enough pics of us posted for SOMEONE to know what we look like haha

Ill be not so easy to miss. I have a VERY loud baby :rofl: ill have me quinny or luna pushchair with me (whatever is at me door before i leave :)) When you go into the zoo after paying there is a cafe with an outside bit on your right hand side, with toilets next to it etc. So if we meet at the outside bit of there means were not all standing about :) Ill have Alison with me and her john. She doesnt use BnB but wants to meet other mummy's (she goes to me baby group) so said she can come hope no-one minds.

Im not so shy so ill be asking everyone if there from BnB - as girls from past meets know :rofl: i.e green wellies :)

Anyway after today i have no access to internet as off work and home still not sorted do to many reasons that stress me out to much :rofl:

Ill be taking some food but if i run out (have bit appietite *sp*) ill have to pop in and grab something from somewhere :rofl: but where the play areas are in the zoo there are cafes there too :)

Cant wait now :) only prob is im going out friday night for a mates b'day so if im a lil hungover excuse me :rofl: XxX

x-amy-x, Caitlyn & Bump - YES
Zarababy1, CHarlie & Bump - YES

Bexy_22
~Kaci~, Kieran, Paige - YES
princessellie
Ema, Jacob - YES
Stef
Tezzy (depending on Chicken pox)
Lil_baby_boo
Amanda, Benjamin - YES
Laura1984
Sovereign
paula85
kitty1987
Jo
Anababe, Caeden & Bump - YES (laptop broke atm)
xxxjacquixxx, Leo, Lily, Courtney, Ant - YES
sammielouize, Layla - YES

amy-lea x
Mervs Mum(Lisa), Hebe - YES
waiting4bump - same as above lol! - YES

think they're the ones Ive seen and remembered are def.....:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members