Chester Zoo Meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep and me too,Dave will drive me as I hate motorways

i'll come but i'm leaving the wife behind to look after the plants

Thursday it is I will put another post up tomorrow & Jase bring the mrs or your in trouble :trouble: LOL

Can't make it as we have a wedding reception that evening in Liverpool and have a small op booked for around that time after ellie is born ...

xxx

ok just had a look wouldn't be able to come only just got back from honey moon, sorry

Can't make it as we have a wedding reception that evening in Liverpool and have a small op booked for around that time after ellie is born ...

xxx
Oh! :( You didn't say anything when we spoke about it the other day.

I don't fancy July because we get paid end of that month ... Most likely same for most peeps.

10th??

Is there any dates anyone is NOT available for?? :D x

Gav has only just been given the invatation, it was addressed to him and yvette and there partners so we have only just been told about it ....

As for the op it is after my six week check ... could of sworn i mentione dit??

xxx

Nope lol You just said about going & help with kiddies.

Week after if nobody else has a no no day :D

Sorry my head up my arse ....

Information overload at the moment and TBH im at a loss at where to start to take all of this in :cry:

xxx

Not surprised ... Would you be in ok way for the following week?

Chin up :hugs: x

TBH im not sure ....

Make a date if i can make it i can, if i can't i can't ....

Have no idea on exact op dates or appointments it all depends on delivery with madam ....

Im not making any plans at the min, taking things an hour at a time

xxx

have a fab day u lot what op is it if u dont mind me asking soz if im being cheeky just interested ??

You won't be coming then tiff?

Imi I don't think the next week will make any diff to you coming after a heart op would it :(

You won't be coming then tiff?

Imi I don't think the next week will make any diff to you coming after a heart op would it :(

i work everyday in the week and someweekend i will get laura to stick a picture of me on ella pram and i will be with u in spirt heheheheh:rofl: :rofl:

You don't have to have a kid hun!

I went to a forum meet last year ...

Like i says tis all depending on dates and this is the NHS we chatting about llol ....

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back