Chester Zoo Meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be the first BnB one lol It was another pg forum! :lol:

Yup and it was ok, I was a bit nervous about having no baby and no bump beforehand, but it was fine.

So, what date is it then? Still Thursday 2nd Aug?

Tif you are coming, you can take a half day anyway, or take the day as a holiday. you've got to come coz If Vicky cant make it I dont wanna go by myself coz Im too shy.im up for it any day I can book off:)

i have talked to matty he is not bothered, the reason i couldn't come is because the wednesday afternoon we got back from our honey moon and we were going to take kacy to eureka, but we took her on sunday for a treat, she didn't really enjoy it that much, and matty doesn't mind not seeing kacy for some of the day on thursday, so will be coming, if that is still ok??

Course - Will arrange a post for it soon.

I think we will have to stick with origanal date - Imis op won't make her able to come :(

Tif you are coming, you can take a half day anyway, or take the day as a holiday. you've got to come coz If Vicky cant make it I dont wanna go by myself coz Im too shy.im up for it any day I can book off:)

we will see ok what was the oringal date??

I would have loved to come but its a bit far from Gloucester to travel on my own.

we are going, will be a nice day out for the kids.

What date is it, 1st, 2nd or 10th?

x

2nd :D Stick to origanal plan - I really can't do after & my sisters birthday (1st) so I'm hoping to get a hold of her you see which is why I thought of it.

Weather will be so much nicer too than the middle or end usually.

If we get 15 adults saying yes we can get a discount:
https://groupshop.chesterzoo.org/default.asp

I can do it online just means the sooner people can send in the cash the quicker I could book if people want to do this & trust me with their money. x

Let me know what date you all decide on, I'll book it off work, and hopefully I can make it.

Its a sticky hun above this post lol

Oh, I haven't got time to search for things!!!:dohh:

Just tell me when and where about a week before and I'll be there!:rofl:

https://www.babyandbump.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53

LOL Right above :rofl: Nutter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads