Chester Zoo...This Saturday....are you still coming??? Let us know :)

Hey hun, if your free the day before the zoo meet i can always meet u for a coffee with jacob and him and Aiden can play?? so your not in chester on your own all day the day before :) XxxX

Aww hun thanks, yeah that will be great. When I book the tickets for my train etc I will let you know what time I am getting in. And Aidan would enjoy it, he loves other children
xx

I dont want to feel like I am intruding :)

I am not sure what the best time is to leave. Proberly late morning-early afternoon
xx

Dont be silly:hugs: ....Ethan loves Aidan and i am sure Lily will by then she will be 1 :shock: ..We are aiming to get in late afternoon maybe we could go somewhere together for tea ?

ema is there anywhere for kids that we can eat the night before ?

And Aidan loves ethan too. He is walking now so he will be able to keep up.

Let me know what train you are getting hun

And thanks for the tip on travel lodge. I put in one night and it was only £22.00

I was very pleased
xx

Hey chicken. There is the twirl of hey its outside town but has a fun factory and does meals!! I can meet u's if you want and take 2 taxis's up there max £4 each way Unless u have sat nav serina and i can give u a postcode and me and heather can get a taxis up there :) XxX

That sounds good. At least the kids can have fun. It's long journey so it will be good for them :D
xx

Going to see if we can come to this too. Should be able to, just need to sort some other dates on the calendar and check money. :)

I think he would, he loves animals! He's not even been to the zoo before - how deprived is he? haha

haha not that deprived, i'd say he's perfect age:)

Its £15(??) to get in and ryan is free:)

That's a good price. Don't know if I'll have to bring OH with me or not - not really sure how/when we'll get there yet. Going to have a natter about it tonight, see if he wants to drive up or we'll get the train otherwise.

In summer there is a bus direct from train station to the zoo if you need it :)

Heather soon as its 12 wks to go I shall book train and txt u details ...if we go from selby u can get the hull to machester train then its half hr wait in manchester then 1hr to chester x

Its 18 n half weeks so in about 7 wks i will book

Helen, you GOTTA come! I need to meet youuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Kaci im a member so dont include me in the group number (15 adults for discount) as it will be void with me in as i dont pay xxxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->