• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chester Zoo...This Saturday....are you still coming??? Let us know :)

i'm one child light now rosie doing duke edinburgh so i might drive now.

x

Is there room for a few more??Me,OH and my 2??

Is anyone elses OHs coming?Mine needs to drive me there lol but dont think he will be to impressed surrounded by loads of women!(well putting it that way :rofl:)Think Jac said Ant might be going.x

course there's room, i think serina's OH is coming.

Might be a no no yet,just mentioned it and he thinks he is away!Booooo I will let you know!xx

this is soon!!! i am sooo looking forward to this, it had BEST be a nice day or i might just cry hahaha

x

I'm still coming with Ryan.. and possibly OH.. Should be a nice little group of men to stick together :)

ill not be coming! will catch up proper with u crazy bunnch later in the year xx

Is anyone going by train? Wondered how easy it was to get to the zoo :shrug:

No Amy, you're not :p I haven't commented much on this thread but I'm still coming :) and so is Katy I think

of course you are Amy, would be great to see you:)

And cool Bexy and Lozzy.

I'm looking forward to it, need to speak to my dad about getting a lift as i don't fancy the buses:wacko:

yay! Not long to go!

I'll be there with bells on:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"