• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chester Zoo...This Saturday....are you still coming??? Let us know :)

oh I love chester zoo :(

but think future hubby might have a *slight* problem with me leaving him standing at the alter just so i can go to the zoo :shrug:

Don't think she can afford it with everything thats been going on... and she doesnt have plastic money like me :lol:

Lol im being good and staying away from my plastic money. I get told off if i use it and dont need to.

I am being very not good with my plastic money, and wont be long before theres none of that left :blush: must get looking for a job!

will be weird seeing layla! she was a dot last time i seen her! oh and of course nice to see you while im a bit more sober :rofl:

Yeah i was looking back at pics the other day! ALl diffferent now =) have to try stick togeter this time ! :)

yer doubt that will happen lol tho im sure we'll all make little groups! hope the weather is as nice as it was last year xx

om gi have only just seen this, can i come please :flower:

im going to look at trains today, Ellie are you travelling via Piccadilly? I think i'll have to travel upto the city and back out to Chester.

Im realy looking foward to this now i know im off work.

Can Darren come? If so count , us and Hallie in. If no men are there or it's a girl thing, we will just go the zoo and can meet up and say hi and then go seperate ways or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->