• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chester Zoo...This Saturday....are you still coming??? Let us know :)

Just text Hallie's Dad and said she can't sleep over that night as we have a birthday party in the zoo that day :blush:

Hey girls I'm sorry but I think we are going to have to give the meet a miss :(
I hope you all have loads of fun and take loads of piccies xx

Gutted :hissy:

Just ventured into this section to see if anyone wanted to go to the zoo with me. But FOB is here on June 19th! Just my luck!!!

Have fun though :flower:

We've got a year ticket, so depending on what the weather & DH's work are like I might randomly walk around the zoo taking photos of groups if I recognize any of you =P

--Edit--
Never mind that, Holland is playing Japan that day and it's an afternoon game. Can't miss that, sorry

sooooo is there room for 1 (well 2 really!) more?

I've managed to change the days FOB has boy!

Of course there is hun, will update list now :)

will someone walk around with me and my LO? :blush: I don't think I've met any of you before... ooo now I'm feeling all shy and nervous bout coming!

You can walk round with me....if you want lol

I only worked out who you were last week :winkwink:

:) I've met Lauren-Kate, if she's still coming. It's not that I mind being a complete loner but like today we've been to this farm just me and the boy and when you're going to meet other people like as an organised thing it would be kind of nice to not do the loner thing for once! :dohh: I've never been to chester zoo before, I need to make sure I can drive there (I'm gonna presume it's not like venice...)

aww Sam :( *crosses fingers to see you in Manc or soon anyway*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"