Chester Zoo...This Saturday....are you still coming??? Let us know :)

so, I thought I'd make us all cookies and bought these
https://www.karenscookies.net/thumb...01/noahs_ark_mini_cookie1.jpg&maxx=300&maxy=0
especially. but you know, I'm kind of in a rush, as I need to be up in about 7 hours and I wasn't thinking straight. Put too much baking powdery stuff in the mix...and despite me painstakingly cutting the f****** things, they've now all merged together whilst cooking!

The good news is, the car is doing ok. The bad news is, I spent forever in the trafford centre looking for shorts but I was completely incapable of finding any, I'm useless...and so will be wearing a dress, as usual. I probably ought to think about going to bed hey?!

i'm not in bed:haha: :dohh:

Still need a shower and got to sort picnic, and just realised that i have no clean white socks for the kids...so the washing machine has just gone on :lol:

I got in at half eleven and just done picnic and have about fifty bags to lug around with me:dohh: Shorts are in the drier, ...gosh I have had a mad day today!

See you all tomorrow girls! I have a balck AUDI A2 with my name on my plate so if you spot me, wave! :haha:

lol I think you and I will be needing coffee/coke tomorrow! I'm just grilling the satay chicken but I need to wait for it to cool down before I put it in the fridge. Just made fruit salad, and put the mess that is the cookies in a bag. Noone is gonna want to touch them but there's no way I'm not bringing them after all this! I have to be up in less than 6.5 hrs. oh dear. I have no idea what the boy is wearing, no idea what I'm wearing lol. It's going well!

you have shorts jac! *jealous*!

some of you are going to be awfully tired tomorrow! :lol:

maybe this is why I drink about 4 cans of coke a day at the moment...

i'm going to bed! oh i'm excited, maybe i won't be able to sleep...

i'm just going to dry my hair and then bed:sleep:

Just got your txt Isil!! Agreed!!Lol

:rofl: I wonder if you've actually gone!

Have fun tomorrow :hugs:

Have fantastic day everyone!!!

Gutted we couldnt come :cry:xx

urgh where's the sun i'm going to freeze, leaving in 5 mins, the kids are just watching the end of chuggington:)

oooooh were almost ready to leave, all washed and dressed, picnic about to be packed (but all ready in the fridge)`just have to get leyla up and give her some porridge then chester zoo here we come!!! woohoo

x

I'm so tired! thanks for a lovely day everyone. I didn't get to talk to most of you but the ladies, babies and men I met were just lovely :) I'm so sunburnt but somehow the boy gets away with nothing! x

Aw I'm a bit burnt too, but didn't even realise until we got home. Ryan has been asleep since half 5! Do you want a biscuit?

um, no thanks! I've still got lots left lol. I'll bring them on Monday, ok?! ;) Boy fell asleep in the car and then obviously he's at his Dad's now! I think he'll be tired out from running around with Ryan :D Your OH is lovely by the way x

Hi girls, I had a lovely day! I think I spoke to everyone aprt from you isil, I'm sorry, I didn't know who you were...I just assumed you were a friend of one of the members:dohh::blush:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->