Chester Zoo...This Saturday....are you still coming??? Let us know :)

:rofl: She's pretty friendly. Just need two people to be able to look after Tegan properly, with her meds & catheter etc :flower:

That date should be fine for us hun xx

I cant wait to see hwat you all look like

for some reason I can vision KACI as a slim blonde I have no idea why lol

xx

yeah you are slim kaci.. u fibber!! can vouch for your not being very blonde tho... except 'inside' haha

yeah you are slim kaci.. u fibber!! can vouch for your not being very blonde tho... except 'inside' haha

Says you you cheeky mare!!!

not slim!? who you kiddin Kaci!!! :rofl:

My belly is all wobbly and i've eaten far too much choc recently:blush:

I got one part right then :D
xx

Hopefully by the meet one part will definatly be true if i watch my eating habits lol

Amanda has just told me that she can't come on the 19th:( Proper gutted.

Of course :)

Amy its her wedding anniversary and her OH's grandad birthday:(

Ooops Ema just realised i'd missed you off the list :dohh: :blush:

Aww noo... tell her if she makes a trip another time im sure a few of us could go again! i know i will :)

Cant believe u made this thread soooo early... im dead excited but its FOREVER away :lol:

I know :dohh:
Hoping this year we can all at least have lunch together lol

i think it'll probably be better to start off an action plan at the start though, if people wonna go off in groups etc... we will meet at X place for lunch at X time iykwim... because last years ginormous group just wasn't managable for us all to go round together... i was worried about being rude by goin off but tbh we just could fit all our buggies through anyhow!! Had a brill day though :)

haha yeah it was hard, and rubbish splitting/getting lost, but was top day still. 7 weeks Postpartum lol, looking back at pics im like eeeeeeugh :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->