Chester Zoo...This Saturday....are you still coming??? Let us know :)

yea thats what i was thinking amy, go off in groups caz too many prams is nightmare, i remember trying to get through the butterfly house!! Nightmare! lol

But we should all meet for lunch:thumbup: I'l bring my frozen bottle again lol

Lol kaci,.. you should remind us of that tip closer to the date! it was genius! x

That dates fine with me :) Ffion will be 1 by then, i'm so excited..i've never been to chester zoo! :D

Whats everyone doing for lunch??

Are you bringing picnics or buying stuff there??

And the groups is a good idea
xx

Picnics is best heather :thumbup:

Its pretty expensive...well i think so.
And its just easier for if the kids need snacks etc. They have indoor and outdoor eating areas.

Groups are definatly a good idea:lol:

Ours will be a bought pinic from supermarket as we are travelling down the night before ...Heather if u book your train tickets 12 weeks before it will be loads cheaper x

Will it. So I can book it next month.

I've got about 80 pound saved so far. So I am doing well :happydance:

xx

Ok i dont do picnic's :rofl: I go the zoo every couple of weeks and plan to take one....and never do :dohh: But i get 20% discount in the cafe's as a member so not to bad. Will take snacks with me but will end up buying something for lunch :blush: XxX

Hows 10.30?? Zoo opens at 10,gives everyone chance to get through gates/pay/toilet etc?

^^^ There's always one :lol:
Joke!

Nah seriously you can do what you want for food i just find picnic easier x

Thats fine.

I've booked a hotel room for a night. As It take 3 hours to get there. So I will be going the day before then at least I can make sure I am there etc and just go home when we have done at the zoo

Does anyone live in chester?. Its just me and Aidan so I will be there on my own for a day. Scary, I've never stayed in a strange place before just me and aidan
xx

Ema lives in chester hun :thumbup:

What time you comin down on the friday?? If you want we could arrange to meet so you know a face?? x

I'm not sure yet. I will proberly get a train around 10 so that means I would be in chester for 1.I am just hoping aidan is walking confidantly by then because at least I can fold the buggy down before the train comes and then put the reins on him and let him walk on the train

Yeah hun that would be nice. Maybe go for a bite to eat with the kids pr something.

I will book the hotel room proberly next month as I will have everything planned etc. A room for one night is only 50 quid which I thought was really good. Its the premier inn, in the town centre
xx

Heather we are booking in march soon travel lodge is cheap though it has some offers i think from 19 a night in may june what time are u thinking if travelling night before ? maybe we can meet on train x

I dont want to feel like I am intruding :)

I am not sure what the best time is to leave. Proberly late morning-early afternoon
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"