Chichester, West Sussex

ButtonJessie

TTC #2 :)
Reaction score
Hello Mummies and Mummies to be,

I'm looking promarily for local friends in Chichester (if there are any on here!) because I don't drive so travelling is difficult!

I'm 18 weeks pregnant with my first baby, and I'm 25 (oh, 26 in less that two weeks, hehe).

Also, I'm going to start the pregnancy pilates class at the local leisure centre (Mondays 5.30-6.30), so if anyone fancies coming along to that with me let me know!!

Jessie
xxx

ahhhh i was born there ....at st richards........sorry to dissapoint but i dont live near there now...just thought id reply....love chichester...actually from bognor regis.....thats where family live......hope u find some1 from there xxx

Hiya :)
Nice to see someone else on here from Chi. I thought I was the only one!

I'm 23 and living with DF and my wonderful DS who is 21 months old. I also dont drive (too much hassle. hehe)

Congrats on your pregnancy! x

Hi Wiggler! Oh yay! I'm glad there's someone else from Chi on here, I was beginning to loose hope!

Good luck with your TTC journey. If you fancy meeting up for a cuppa some time let me know :) Do you have many local mummy friends?
xxx

Meeting for a cuppa some time would be great!
No local mummy friends yet. Been living here for 4 years and still dont really know anyone in the area!

Hi ButtonJessie,

I live in Bognor Regis, but just found out im pregnant- only 4wks2days, so very early days! Congrats to you. Ive heard the Westgate pilates class is good! Let me know as i may go later on in my pregnancy. When is ur due date? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->