Children and ghosts

Love reading stories like this but it scares me too lol. Wonder if that's why L stares an smiles to thin air :/

I always thought that there was something more too it. I'd never heard of sleep paralysis before (until a thread a few days ago) and it makes a lot of sense. I always thought that people had been dreaming.

The kids have shown me that there is definately something more...I used to be really frightened at first and quite worried but after that chicken pox incident, I just felt whatever/whoever it was helped me and that has just made me feel calm ever since.

my mum when little used to lie in bed and see scary faces coming towards her, she hated going to be and was so scared. this is a form of a sleep disorder that my ex also used to suffer from when i was with him....hed of been very early 20's n would just randomly scream when we went to bed.

I have lived in my house for 23 years, so all my childhood and now i rent it from my folks (they moved) so i am used to its strange noises etc, My neighbour who has lived next door all my life, refuses to come in my house after dark, the houses are the EXACT same, and she doesn't believe in ghosts, but apparently my house just "freaks her out" when ever i tell her about something strange she always says "i'm telling you your house aint right" when ever i used to have people stay over as a teen, they would always complain my house "creeped them out" can a house have a feeling ?!

My ex who is the biggest non believer i have ever met was nearly in tears one night, he swore blind that someone spoke to him whilst he was doing a wee. :haha::haha:

When we were younger my little sister (about the age of 5) had an "imaginary friend" except she would tell us that the friend was dead, and would tell us about the old looking clothes she was wearing, the details of her death etc,
when she would go to bed at night we would ask her if she wanted the light on or door open, incase she was scared of the dark etc, she would always tell us not to worry as her friend (can't remember the name) would be there soon.
:dohh:

The mirrors in my house wont stay on the wall lmao and i don't mean just because we can't correctly hang them hahah. The one in my room atm i had to hang it AND no more nails the frame to the wall :/ before that they would "bounce" off!

I went out one xmas eve and when i came home a few days later, this HUGE mirror i had hanging on my chimley breast had been flung across the room, and i know for a fact no one had been in, i had cats and i didn't want them scratching stuff so i used to bolt the living room door from the inside, then walk around through the conservatory (locking the doors behind me) so not only was my house locked! the living room was double locked lol.

The mirror was flung across the room, but it had been separated from its frame! and the frame was at the other side of the room, and all the christmas cards that were on the mantle about 4 inches under it hadn't even moved!

I'm rattling on now BUT i also had a mirror in my room, where all the glass in it smashed and fell out! right in front of me ! god i must be ugly :haha:

Last time I seen a ghost in my room (I have seen another after that looking at me down the garden path through bathroom window) but I wasnt scared weirdly? He woke me twice to. And second time I remember looking at this head and face with a weird helmet on and saying "not you again" and went back to sleep . Now I heard furnature moving in the hall at night and that makes me crap myself yet he didnt? his face was lite by flame, like he was standing beside a fire. I could see ever line on his face and it was a dirty face and the helmet I still cant identify. Was just his head and he was a few feet from me, actually my room was converted so feet from him in the hall is a massive fire place it was almost like it was lite but it couldnt have been. I asked a famous medium and he is my servant and looked after the fires all night here. Spooky. I have heard talking and foot steps upstairs and its unlivable up there.

My sisters little girl is 9 and she hears them. The other day she shouted her mum and went "I know you keep telling me it's the wind, or cars or the tumble dryer but someone keeps calling me at night In bed" when she was little sh used to wave and say hello to a man, one time she went to her dads and walked passed living room to kitchen and said to her dad who was in kitchen "who's that women in living room" and there was Boone there!

I think my LO sees, when we moved into our first house he used to scream and scream and would not settle in his bedroom at all, he never slept a full night in there, we used to hear footsteps in there more than once DH got up to check if there was anyone in there and he doesn't believe, that house was deffo haunted though loads of things happened, one of the more impossible ones, we had only front door no back one at the time, we only had one key so DH used to lock door on his way to work and post the key through the letter box, well this one morning came downstairs and no key, I rang him going mad thinking he had forgot to post it he insisted he did, eventually found it in a cup in back of the kitchen cupboard, there really is no way it could've got in there!!

Back to my LO though his friend died when he was 16months (my friends daughter) a few times in the weeks after he would be playing and talking to himself and id see pink lights round his head out the corner of my eye, he used to shout her name and go running up to the door and 'let her in the baby gate' and sit talking and playing with her while I'd be literally crapping it, I had her picture on my fridge and it used to be on the floor face up pretty much every time I went in the kitchen, I put her picture in a frame and nothings fell off the fridge since,

Were staying at my grandads at the moment and me and LO were sat upstairs in our bedroom and the door creaked! He turned to the door waved and shouted hiyerr grandma!! I crapped myself! Weird thing is he calls my mum nanna and doesn't have a grandma neither do any kids he sees so it's not a word he uses, my grandma died 9 years ago but he was so normal the way he spoke like he would if anyone he knew came in the room,
My aunty seen a psychic and she told her my grandma cones to see my LO (described as the little boy with long red hair which he is only one in family with red hair) she said she comes and plays with him and watches over him! So maybe he sees her alot just not when I'm with him!

ooo once in another of my old houses there wasa glass on the side that just shattered to a million tiny pieces rite before my eyes :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->