Childs 4th birthday party - what would you do?

Barbles

Mum to 1 & cooking 1 more
Reaction score
My daughter is about to turn 4 & Im trying to sort her party.

My idea is to rent the village hall, get a bouncy castle, pass the parcel, musical statues, pinatta etc

My OH thinks we should do a party at a big indoor play area place

My argument is with a party at the play area is that its £11 per child so we would have to limit the children, plus there are a lot of babies going & the oldest child there will be 5 so they will need help on the equipment etc & someone will be left watching the babies. Also it will be harder for the grandparents to be involved there.

My OH says (wrongly :haha:) that village hall parties are old-fashioned & the kids would prefer a play area

Whats everyone elses opinion?

My daughter is invited to alot of 'hall' type parties..people usually get someone to come in and provide the entertainment........for my daughters 4th birthday she had a bowling party and for her 5th i hired a hall and a dj and played party games and for her 6th she had her party in a soft play area........my daughter gets invited to hall and soft play parties and has fun at both although from experience soft play parties are alot less stressful.........its not old fashioned to have parties like that at all x

Dec just had his 4th Birthday and we hired a hall with a bouncy castle and toys. We played pass the parcel, pin the tail on the donkey ect. and the kids loved it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->