Chilled out babies

A

AquaDementia

Mia has days when she doesn't let a single cry out. She is always smiling and in a good mood. I've been reading these threads about mommies having issues with little cryers and I honestly have to applaud you because I have no idea how I would handle it all.

Who else has a baby that forgets to cry? haha

Alex is wonderful, happy as larry, often goes hours and hours without crying...until we reach bedtime, its not the going to sleep that bothers him its once he is asleep, if he is sleeping and his dummy falls out his mouth then God help us haha because he will just scream and scream until its back in, which is why im dreading having to wean him off the thing :(
Was worse when he was abit younger, he generally keeps it in his mouth now thank god.
But apart from that he is great :D

That's awesome!

Miss Sharlotte is a good baby too... really only cries when she wakes up..

EXCEPT

She does have a 4-5 hour fussy period at night (not really constant, but much more fussy).

Enjoy it :) Maybe this means she'll be a hellraising toddler or teen ;)

:hug:

Valerie is an amazing baby, so far! She really only gets a little fussy when she is hungry or when her diaper needs changed. She hates having a wet diaper. Other than that, there is the occassional cry at night, but that is only every now and then. I am knocking on wood right now that I'm not jinxing myself saying how good of a baby she is. :)

Josh doesn't cry much either. He also has days where he never cries! And when he cries it's for a reason : When he wakes up in the morning after 8-9 hours of sleep and he's starving, he'll make a little cry and wait, then make another one and wait again.

Though sometimes he has his days! Where he messes with mommy... He sometimes wants to constantly be cuddling or be in my arms, he loves the attention. He also has started to yell at me when he's sick of being on his playmat. :dohh:

Sam's like that too - he hardly cries at all...he'll start to make little whiney noises when he gets hungry but most days that's about it, and he just smiles all the time :D (think he might be getting his first tooth though so that might all change soon - there's a little white bump on his bottom gum!) x

Anna only cries recently because she is teething! She sleeps all night (so it's frustrating that I can't seem to find sleep for the life of me!) and she only whinges because she is teething...

Right now, she is sat on Daddy's lap, and she doesn't quite know whether to laugh or cry - she is so happy that her Daddy is paying her attention and talking to her (and giving her gums a nice massage) but she is obviously in pain and keeps letting out little half laugh half cries!

I want one of these babies :hissy:

My little Lucy is a little monster-she is 8.5 months and is still up throughout the night for drinks of milk :dohh:

I want one of these babies :hissy:

My little Lucy is a little monster-she is 8.5 months and is still up throughout the night for drinks of milk :dohh:

Aw no hun! :hugs: You must be one really amazing mama to STILL be getting disturbed sleep and focusing on things during the day.

My mother had a similar thing with my baby brother (who's two and has only just started sleeping through the night!) - I hope Lucy settles down soon for you! :hug: x

Seth has been such a good baby, he only cries when he has wind. He is really laid back and chilled... he can sit for hours and just look at the dangly things on his playmat, he's brilliant. Like I say, the only time he really cries is when he has wind.

xxx

I don't relate to most posts either - Moos a happy lil woman she has her strops but shes just like her Mummy so I can giggle at her ...when we do that she looks discusted "how dare you just laugh" and pays attention to something else lol

Mia has days when she doesn't let a single cry out. She is always smiling and in a good mood. I've been reading these threads about mommies having issues with little cryers and I honestly have to applaud you because I have no idea how I would handle it all.

Who else has a baby that forgets to cry? haha

:happydance::hugs:

Oscar is chilled out. But he is out of sorts today....teeth poor thing

My little cousin is 11 weeks today, she only lives next door, I go over there quite alot, and I swear the only time Ive heard her actually cry was yesterday! My aunt is so lucky. She was only crying because shes just started to teeth though, after an Ashtons and Parsons she was great again, smiling away!

Your very lucky mummys, makes me feel like i'm doing something very wrong!

Juleika was a good baby from beginning on!

she only cried if hungry or tired, no cries during bathing or changing etc...

and now since she is about seven month old, she even doesn't cry anymore when hungry or tired, but gives us her signs!

hungry: starting to moan, and if we pick her up, heading for the breast! can be a bit embarassing if in public :blush:

tired: starting to moan, but higher pitched as if hungry!

and she apparently starts to say "mum" and "mama", when she is with OH and wants the breast!

Newt,
Oscar does look like the most chilled out baby in the world in that pic. I love it.

aqua, just noticed our little girls were born on the same day, couldnt be more different though!

Caitlyn forgets to cry too. She will cry if she wakes up really hungry, but if she's not starving she will cry once or twice then suck her thumb untill she gets food.

Seth has been fussy today :( I knew as soon as I posted about him being chilled yesterday everything would change! lol I think he has a cold though so I can forgive him for it :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->