• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chinese Calander Prediction

With DD I was predicted a girl so it was right. With this one I was predicted a girl too. I find out at the end of August.

Are you hoping for a girl this time?

Excuse my terrible grammar lol.

I would love another girl. My dh would love a boy. And I know it sounds cheesy but after my losses I just hope to hold a healthy baby in my arms :) :)

I may have read a post where you said but I'm trying on my phone and I can't remember. ...what about yourself? Would you like girl or boy?

With DD I was predicted a girl so it was right. With this one I was predicted a girl too. I find out at the end of August.

Are you hoping for a girl this time?

Excuse my terrible grammar lol.

I would love another girl. My dh would love a boy. And I know it sounds cheesy but after my losses I just hope to hold a healthy baby in my arms :) :)

I may have read a post where you said but I'm trying on my phone and I can't remember. ...what about yourself? Would you like girl or boy?

Doesn't sound cheesy at all. I keep telling my close friends who like to debate over the gender, that in the end, I don;t care what it is, as long as it is a healthy baby.

I would like another girl so would DH. Though he thinks it is a boy.

Which chinese gender test is the right one to do? I just googled it and tried the one on the Bump website and it said Boy, then I tried the one on the Babycenter website and it said Girl !!

Which one are you all using?

The one that is in my signature..click on it and then go to the tab that say tickers.

Got it thanks.

Ok, its predicted me a Girl for my first, which is wrong as I have a Boy. :)

This pregnancy its says its a Girl, but we haven't found out yet.

Have you guys used the Chinese Calender prediction chart that takes into account the Western Calender?

I just googled this one....it could make a difference.

https://www.chinesegenderchart.info/western-gender-chart.html

Have you guys used the Chinese Calender prediction chart that takes into account the Western Calender?

I just googled this one....it could make a difference.

https://www.chinesegenderchart.info/western-gender-chart.html

Checked that one. Says girl again. Ever Chinese one I have tried thus far has predicted a girl.

I love this thread!

Mine is predicting a girl - I won't find out for another 5-6 weeks probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->