Chinese Calander Prediction

BethMaassen

Mom to 2 Princesses
Reaction score
I know that the Chinese Prediction is not 100% accurate and is meant to be taken with a grain of salt. But out of curiosity, what was everyone predicted, and was it accurate? If you have not found out, or remaining team yellow, what were you predicted?

I am super curious to know the "hit" to "miss" ratio with this prediction method.

I have been predicted :pink: and I am having a girl!
It was right last time, predicted a girl, and I got a girl.

CORRECTLY PREDICTED: 24

WRONGLY PREDICTED: 14

My last two pregnancies it was right for both (both boys)! This one it says girl but idk....after two boys that seems impossible.

My last two pregnancies it was right for both (both boys)! This one it says girl but idk....after two boys that seems impossible.

Never know. My little sister just had a girl in October, after two boys. And a friend of mine just had a girl a few weeks ago after 6 boys.

Both times it said girl and I had a son and this time looks like it could be right! Good luck with your scan!

Both times it said girl and I had a son and this time looks like it could be right! Good luck with your scan!

I saw your thread! Certainly looks like it is right this time!! Thank you :flower:

Predicted boy last time and girl this time. In fact, both are boys. So 1/2 :)

Never know. My little sister just had a girl in October, after two boys. And a friend of mine just had a girl a few weeks ago after 6 boys.

Wow!! After 6 boys?!?! That's awesome=)

I know, right? It is insane. She refused to stop having babies until she got a girl.

With DD I was predicted a girl so it was right. With this one I was predicted a girl too. I find out at the end of August.

Mine was right for the two boys and predicts me a girl this time?!

Will find out end if august so I'll let you know!! Xx

Wow!! After 6 boys?!?! That's awesome=)

I know, right? It is insane. She refused to stop having babies until she got a girl.

Well I am glad she got her girl but boy does she have her work cut out for her:haha:

It was wrong for me last time. We will find out soon for this one! :)

Well I am glad she got her girl but boy does she have her work cut out for her:haha:

Oh goodness. I have babysat her boys. Well, the eldest 4. So rambunctious. The eldest one is in HighSchool now. Her ex has the eldest 4 during the week, and they come see her on the weekend, and vacations. She has the younger 3. The eldest of the 3 was on 6weeks old or so when she got pregnant with the second eldest.

I counted all the correct and incorrect ones so far, and going to keep track on the original post. SO far it seems to be correct most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->