Chinese Gender Predictions - worked for me!

JoHio

Reaction score
Has anyone else tried this? I know it is just for fun, but I tried it for BOTH my pregnancies and the results were totally accurate. It predicted a boy for my first, and BAM - a boy. It predicted a girl for my second, and voila, my baby girl.

We are trying to conceive #3 right now, and it says I will have a girl if I conceive this month, and a boy if I conceive next month. :)

Of course, I'm not saying I'd bet the bank on these results, but it is amusing to try, if you haven't.

Here is the easiest one I've found. It predicts based on your Chinese age (which is a year older than your age...I guess they judge the year you were born as your first year) and the month of conception. Very neat.

https://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor

mine says girl - will have to see what October brings us!! :0)
Love how it says 50% of the time it's right!!! xx

mine says girl - will have to see what October brings us!! :0)
Love how it says 50% of the time it's right!!! xx

I know, huh? Reminds of that line from Anchorman: "60% of the time, it works every time." ....or something like that. LOL!

mine says boy but I have a strange feeling its going to be a girl. had my 12 week scan last Thursday but couldn't see nub so guess will just have to be patient and wait :(

That one was right for me. I have tried a lot of those and gotten mixed results.

From what the sonographer could see at 17+1, mine was correct :)

mine says boy but I have a strange feeling its going to be a girl. had my 12 week scan last Thursday but couldn't see nub so guess will just have to be patient and wait :(

I loathe being patient. Hugs to you!

Every theory,test or wives tale said I was having a girl but we are actually having a boy!! Haha I think it's luck rather than judgment xx

Mine said boy for my first .. Which turned out to be a girl
This pregnancy it says boy as well .. Don't know the gender yet

I tried this version on at least 20 friends and it was only wrong for two!
Check it out:
https://www.chinesegenderchart.info/western-gender-chart.html
:flower:

that's weird, that one says girl for me. All of the others say boy? Honestly though I really don't care what we have as long as its happy and healthy. Just want to find out so can go out and buy all of the cute baby stuff :)

It said girl for my first two and they were both boys, it says boy for this one so maybe it is opposite for me and I finally got my girl!

It says 2 girls for me and I'm having 2 boys!

Mine said girl with my first and was spot on, tells me I'm having a boy this time I hope it's right :p find out on Wednesday :D

I did it for this pregnancy said I was having a girl And it was right!!

I've just used the one in the OP and it says two boys! Right this time

Do you think anyone has used this to try and get a girl or boy?

I just tried the BabyCenter one, its right for my DD (2007) and DS (2011) and its saying girl for my current pregnancy?! I will just have to be patient and wait until October! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->