Chloe Leigh arrived 9 days early at lightening speed! WARNING NO TIME FOR PAIN RELIEF

She's really beautiful! Well done and congrats! X

Oh wow, congratulations, shes a cutie. xxx

Well done hun! and congratulations!! she's beautiful! x

Congrats & wishing you a speedy recovery:flower:

congrats, i went from 6cm to delivery very quick with my second baby its quite a shock to the system. well done though shes gorge

Congratulations she's adorable :) your labour was similar to mine, it went very fast and i didn't have any pain relief either. Like you all i did was scream my head off through each contraction but it's really the ideal labour as it's all over so quick :thumbup: well done x

Congratulations she's adorable :) your labour was similar to mine, it went very fast and i didn't have any pain relief either. Like you all i did was scream my head off through each contraction but it's really the ideal labour as it's all over so quick :thumbup: well done x

wow im glad we had such similar experiences i was sooo shocked by it all you really cant describe the Pain! At the same time i think this is why you go on to have more children because you cant relate the pain to anything at all so its easily forgotten? and you have created something sooo amazing and beautiful that u would do anything to have that unconditional love again? well thats my view on it anyway lol x

https://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss268/pamelasdesigns/congratulations-stork-and-baby-cart.jpg

The moment a child is born,
The mother is also born.
She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never.
A mother is something absolutely new.
:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"