Chocking on dummies?

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Is that possible???? Josh shove is dummies in his mouth as far as he can... I'm worried it get stuck or something!

Nothing to worry about his gag reflex wont let it go to far, plus he has control of it. xx

Nothing to worry about his gag reflex wont let it go to far, plus he has control of it. xx

I know I'm being ridiculous, but you should see him shoving it inside his mouth :shock: :lol:

Renah does this with her thumb, scares the hell out of me. She usually ends up gagging on it

Maybe try a bigger dummy? I don;t think choking is possible though it will only go so far and he'll soon get bored maybe?

:D

Its highly unlikely that he will be able to get it down his throat because of his gag reflex, like the other girls have said-but make sure when you buy his new dummies you get the ones that say 6-12months on them not newborn or something as they make the teats smaller (obv) and the round outsode disc smaller too for the younger babies :hugs:

Max has been doing this too lol lil bugger tries to put the whole thing in his mouth but ends up gagging on it lol

im assuming a "dummy" is a soother? Hahaha
Jordyn shoves her fingers into the the back of her throat as far as she can. is gross. i try to stop her, but they're her fingers.. not like i can take them away hha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->