• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Choosing a mini folding crib

Mika80

Reaction score
We live in a 1 bedroom and I decided to get a mini portable / folding crib but I can't choose between these 4:
Delta portable mini crib (the legs look a little flimsy and it's not solid wood, but it's the one sold the most and seems to have decent reviews).
Dream on me foldable 3 in 1 (seems to have good reviews)
Orbelle Tina Three Level Portable Crib (it's 3 levels and has few but good reviews)
Da Vinci alpha mini rocking crib (very good reviews but it doesn't have any space underneath, very low to the ground, and living in NYC every single space is important) - this is 38'' long - the others are 41''

I read good reviews about the Delta and the Dream on me, but I like the Orbelle TINA which has 3 levels the Tian has 2.
Any suggestions?
What do you have if u use a mini portable crib? Which mattress did you buy for it?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->