Choosing my Connecta!

Rebaby

Mum to 2 boys
Reaction score
I think we've finally decided on which one we want:

Big Giraffe Ponyskin Connecta

BUT i still don't know what to do about picking material for the inside of the carrier and the straps...:shrug:

It gives you the option of black drill or brown cord for the straps...i was thinking brown cord would look better with the giraffe design but i dunno...

And for the lining you can pick black drill, brown cord, black fleece or cream fleece...i'm ruling out fleece because Toby is such a sweat monster i think he'll cook if it has a fleece lining, but that again leaves me with black drill or brown cord to choose from...

I want to get it ordered soon but it's a bit purchase for us so want to get it right! So comments/thoughts/suggestions very welcome! :D

Wow, that is gorgeous! :D

I personally don't like black with brown so I'd go for brown cord for both.

Hmmm I'm not sure, I do like the black straps on the photos there, but brown would probably be more in keeping with the giraffe theme. I think I would go with what colour you wear most! If you wear more blacks and greys, go black. If you wear a lot of brown go brown. That's what I'd do anyway.

I think brown would look best... I can't comment on the type of material because I got an Integra and chose a plain black one so it came as it came - but just wanted to say ... I got mine a week ago and I love it :D So much more comfy than my last carrier, I really feel like my hands are free (I used to want to hold onto Adam before because I didn't feel 100% sure he was secure) and it's so easy to get on, and I can wear him for ages longer than before and my back isn't crucified after. :D

So, good luck! Very exciting!

If you want brown cord straps Id go for brown cord inside :)

Just wanted to revisit this to say we picked the brown cord straps and lining in the end, it arrived a couple of weeks ago and we are loving it so far :D

Here's a pic (excuse my shiny face and Toby's stunned expression! He had just woken up so i bundled him in the connecta and here we are just leaving the house to go to Baby Bounce 'n' Rhyme at the library!)

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/fakeplasticgirl7/Tobias/SSL22170.jpg

Awww! You both look fab and the Connecta is awesome. :D Great choice, I love the giraffe print.

I really love mine, too, it is SO much easier to pop him in and go out, no palaver with the straps on the other carrier and no lugging the pushchair downstair/lugging Adam in the carseat to the car to get the pushchair out of the boot! Have no pics though, must remedy that...

Ooooh, I think I want one of these! I hate my mothercare carrier, it's such a faff xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->