Christian ladies, let's pray for a bfp!

Odiea

Reaction score
Hi,

I just recently joined bnb cos of a thread started by some christian ladies in the assisted conception forum who prayed their way through their bfps in 2012, only to find that its no longer active. So, I thought it will be great to start up a similar thread here since i'm TTC No. 1, cycle No. 10!

Who's with me?

Let's encourage one another in the word as we wait on the Lord;

Luke 1: 36 and Matt 19: 26 says there's nothing impossible with our God
Psalm 113 vs 9: He gives the childless woman a family, making her a happy mother

Praise the Lord!:dance:

Hi,

I just recently joined bnb cos of a thread started by some christian ladies in the assisted conception forum who prayed their way through their bfps in 2012, only to find that its no longer active. So, I thought it will be great to start up a similar thread here since i'm TTC No. 1, cycle No. 10!

Who's with me?

Let's encourage one another in the word as we wait on the Lord;

Luke 1: 36 and Matt 19: 26 says there's nothing impossible with our God
Psalm 113 vs 9: He gives the childless woman a family, making her a happy mother

Praise the Lord!:dance:

Hello
I am also a believer :happydance: I have been standing on
Psalms 21:20 You have granted him his heart's desire and have not withheld the request of his lips.

I know the father will bless me with my baby :crib: I'm believing with all my heart !!

I thought i would of never gotten PG untill i was preg 2015 @ 10wk i miscarried, i was upset but the Holy Spirit revealed to me i always doubted i could get pregnant and look how God blessed me, and that God will bless me again !!

That's the only thing I had left in me to do. 🙏🏻

Welcome Mrs Atole and Mom to one, be encouraged! Our God keeps his to his words!

I was so excited when I read in Exodus 23:26 "there will be no miscarriages and infertility among his people and we will live long full lives"

I believe that you will never miscarry again Mrs. Atole and he definitely will give you another baby!

Let's keep one another in our prayers, I see us announcing our bfps soon!!!

I meant welcome 'faithforbaby' not 'Mom to one', sorry about that

This one has always been one of my favorites!

+Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.+ Mark 11:24

Welcome Mrs Atole and Mom to one, be encouraged! Our God keeps his to his words!

I was so excited when I read in Exodus 23:26 "there will be no miscarriages and infertility among his people and we will live long full lives"

I believe that you will never miscarry again Mrs. Atole and he definitely will give you another baby!

Let's keep one another in our prayers, I see us announcing our bfps soon!!!

Thank you for those powerful words !!! AMEN

I'm glad someone started a thread like this. I too am a Christian but am afraid of sharing my faith on this public forum because I don't wanna offend anyone. I've been praying every day for a BFP. I write my prayers in a journal. The Bible says to never cease praying. Jeremiah 29:11 :)

I pray every day and in the prayer I thank him for helping us to conceive as if I am already pregnant. It gets hard and I admit I dont always fully believe it will happen but I am human and tonight is one of those nights. I know his timing is best. It's just so hard.

@ Angel, thanks for the encouraging verse:hugs:

@manduh, i've only been ttc for 10 months now and every time i saw AF, i cried cos I always believed that month will be my bfp month and everyone around me seemed to be getting pregnant without even trying.:cry:

However, I encouraged myself in the Lord just like David did in 1Samuel 30:
He had just returned home with his army only to find that their town had been raided. They took their women, children and properties. David and his army were so sad and wept bitterly, his army already started considering stoning him but what did David do in the mist of all that?...Verse 6 says 'He found strength in the Lord his God (NLT)'

Eventually, God helped him recover ALL that he thought he lost (vs 18 & 19)

Isaiah 55: 8-9 says - God ways aren't our ways neither are his thoughts like ours.
His ways are higher and its always the best way it could have ever happened. Don't stop believing dear sis, your miracle is almost here:hugs:

I *LOVE* this thread! I tell all the bnb girls I pray from them but don't want to offend anyone either. I'm proud to scream in a Christian -- but we all are from different parts of the world and with many different views. I'm here to talk TTC, not debate religion. But I love the idea of a thread where we can lift each other in the spirit and pray. Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future." #subscribed

Welcome wifeybby, and thanks for your encouraging words. :hugs:

:af: is over so DH and I decided that we'll pray for a bfp together while we BD. I've also been meditating on God's word and building my faith for this cycle but still thoughts of doubt cross my mind now and then...'I've been disappointed many times, why will this one be any different?' 'What if after all the efforts and staying strong in faith I still see yet another :bfn: :nope:

But God knows our thoughts & our weaknesses...this morning, he gave me a word that calmed my mind and renewed my faith!

I just thought I should share ...

Attachments

• Gods word.jpeg
    Gods word.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 0
Hi christian ladies........am happy to find this thread and am happy that i we all have faith and speak through the same language. Sometimes in this journey we can give up but we are here to lift each others up by reminding each other how Great is our God.

:'I've been disappointed many times, why will this one be any different?' 'What if after all the efforts and staying strong in faith I still see yet another :bfn:

I feel exactly the same and then the shame of doubting creeps in.

I pray every day that God will bless me and my husband with a baby, we thought we couldn't conceive and gave up thinking it would happen naturally, that month when starting the process of fertility tests I got my first ever bfp, unfortunately I went on to MC at 7 weeks, God showed me I can get pregnant naturally and now we are holding off on tests for another year. God is good!

Proverbs 16:9 A man's heart plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps.

So excited there is a thread like this.. Subscribed

Hi ladies!! What an awesome thread!!!!!!!

Can I join?!!! I need theses encouraging words!!!

Well my story....DH and I have decided to start TTC, but I come from a long history of m/c's, I had 3 total. So when I hear TTC I get nervous Bc I know what I had to go through just to get my miracle baby.....

But in those trying times of trying to get pregnant and successfully carry my baby full term I found myself more humble, more patient and even closer to God!! I found my mother Hannah in the Old Testament who found herself barren and all she wanted to do was be blessed with a man child...so she prayed a prayer to the Father of all....

1 Samuel 1:11 And she vowed a vow, and said, O Lord of hosts, if thou wilt indeed look on the affliction of thine handmaid, and remember me, and not forget thine handmaid, but wilt give unto thine handmaid a man child, then I will give him 1 Samuel 1:20King James Version (KJV)

1 Samuel 1:20 Wherefore it came to pass, when the time was come about after Hannah had conceived, that she bare a son, and called his name Samuel, saying, Because I have asked him of the Lord.unto the Lord all the days of his life, and there shall no razor come upon his head.

1 Samuel 1:26-28King James Version (KJV)

26 And she said, Oh my lord, as thy soul liveth, my lord, I am the woman that stood by thee here, praying unto the Lord.

27 For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him:

28 Therefore also I have lent him to the Lord; as long as he liveth he shall be lent to the Lord. And he worshipped the Lord there.

After my many m/c's I found myself calling upon the Lord like Hannah asking God for a child...and like Hannah he blessed my womb as well...and like Hannah I believe my son belongs to the Lord and I will give him back to him!!

How Great My God is....Bc I was only 23 when begin TTC I thought I was invincible...but God showed me who was really in charge of my life!!

:happydance: wow! Nevergivingup....your story really gives me hope!

The Lord also used these past months of waiting to work on my character and draw me even more closer than i ever thought i'll be to him.

My marriage almost hit the rocks just few months in but God used this waiting period to correct all that was wrong with DH & I and restored Joy, Love and friendship to our relationship!

Right now, I'm loving every moment with my Man! And now more than ever, i'm so confident this is gonna be my BFP month...yippee! :dance:

That's how our God works, he does first things first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->