Christian ladies, let's pray for a bfp!

Im good sis, getting ready for baby's arrival! Can't believe we have less than a month to go:cloud9:
How have you been?

I've been doing good.. Just hoping I my forever bfp sometime soon..

Its sooner than you think dear, you are always in my prayers!

I can't believe you're already best the end.. That went so quick! How are you feeling?

Hey ladies.. I went to the endocrinologist yesterday and she is starting me on levothyroxine. She wants my tsh down under 2 and thinks that will help with ttc. On the way to work every morning I have a ten minute talk with God and pray for our rainbow baby...

Gagrlin I see you were blessed. Congrats! I pray that you will have a wonderful pregnancy.

Thank you sweet.. We are just relying on God and really praying in July we get to hold our baby. Thanks

I hope you are feeling well or at least as well as expected for 1st trimester

Honestly I've been pretty good all things considering. Constipation, bloating, some sought nausea which had eased off this week at 8.5, and joint pain are my worst symptoms.

I wanted to update all you ladies...

4 more sleeps until we find out what gender our little peanut is..

I'm expecting a boy but part of me feels like it's a girl.. Reason being:

In October the first weekend sermon was about God's healing and we went up to one of the prayer partners and prayed with them. I had never seen this woman before, never seen her since, and she was very clear that I was going to be a mom to a beautiful little girl.. two weeks later, we were pregnant...

The gender scan is a wonderful experience. I thought I was having a boy because I was having dreams about having a boy and turns out I'm having a girl. A very active little girl. She did not want to sit still during the ultrasound. Enjoy! I was so amazed at the first sight of her because at my last ultrasound at 9 weeks she was just a little gummy bear and 10 weeks later looked like a baby. Such an amazing experience. Are you feeling movements yet? I was feeling movements once in a while around the time of my ultrasound and now 7 weeks later I'm feeling her quite often and she has my belly moving. Such a beautiful thing.

Hi ladies! O Wow it's been a while!! And Garlinpitt you're pregnant!! How Awesome is our God!!! CONGRATS Sis!!! And congrats to Odiea on her bundle of joy!! I've been gone awhile but God never stopped blessing his children!! CONGRATS Girls!! Hi to the new Sis.

Hey ladies!! Yeah I'm halfway through already! We found out it little bundle will be a girl and she is 100% healthy. I've been feeling flutters on and off but my placenta is anterior so I don't feel her as much as I could be which is OK by me because I trust God and know she's fine. God is so good!

Wow Garlinpitt that is so Wonderful!!! I'm sure she's fine in there!! What a blessing!!! Your rainbow baby!! Yes God is soo Good despite everything he is soo good!!

Hey ladies- I know this is an older thread, but I am so glad to have found it. We are in month 7 of ttc. Being completely honest- my prayer life has been the pits over the past year or more. I am very aware of it. The Holy Spirit makes me aware of it. There are no excuses- i let life get in the way. I am believer and my relationship with The Lord is very important to me. I have been wanting to pray over our conception- but the words have been failing me lately. I have found this thread very helpful Thank you for posting this scripture. It is exactly what I needed this evening. :)

I am a born again Christian who believes that the God who performed miracles then is the same God.My family and I are trusting for twin boys. The gynae said my womb is small and won't carry twins if I will be pregnant with twins 3 possibilities will happen 1. defects due to lack of oxygen 2. pre-mature birth at 7 months 3. one might die. I laughed and said surely You do not know that I serve the Giver of Life the same God that blessed Rebekah and Tamar in the book of Genesis is the same God who will bless me with healthy twin boys who will be born full term and naturally.

We will start TTCing in September, I have already bought matching outfit as the word says the Just shall live by Faith. Midnight saturday I presented the clothes unto the Lord and spoke a blessing over the fruits of my womb.

We have already given them names and we talk about them as if they are already conceived. the meaning of their names "with this Testimony we will Glorify the Name of the Lord."

As a family we went to the internet and downloaded twin boys that resembles my husband and claimed them.

People think we are crazy but that's faith we are excersing

My God is able and there is nothing too hard for Him.

I have lots of scriptures I am standing on
Psalm 25:3, Matthew 7:9,Gen 25:22,Genesis 38:2,Genesis 18:14

I am a born again Christian who believes that the God who performed miracles then is the same God.My family and I are trusting for twin boys. The gynae said my womb is small and won't carry twins if I will be pregnant with twins 3 possibilities will happen 1. defects due to lack of oxygen 2. pre-mature birth at 7 months 3. one might die. I laughed and said surely You do not know that I serve the Giver of Life the same God that blessed Rebekah and Tamar in the book of Genesis is the same God who will bless me with healthy twin boys who will be born full term and naturally.

We will start TTCing in September, I have already bought matching outfit as the word says the Just shall live by Faith. Midnight saturday I presented the clothes unto the Lord and spoke a blessing over the fruits of my womb.

We have already given them names and we talk about them as if they are already conceived. the meaning of their names "with this Testimony we will Glorify the Name of the Lord."

As a family we went to the internet and downloaded twin boys that resembles my husband and claimed them.

People think we are crazy but that's faith we are excersing

My God is able and there is nothing too hard for Him.

I have lots of scriptures I am standing on
Psalm 25:3, Matthew 7:9,Gen 25:22,Genesis 38:2,Genesis 18:14

That's the way to do it.. speak it until existence

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back