Christian ladies, let's pray for a bfp!

Odiea
That's awesome! I'm currently reading a book called "fervent" by Priscilla Shirer. She is also the main actress in "war room", but the book is basically a woman's guide to equip you with prayer against the enemy. I feel like if we are equipped to handle any situation, God will pull us through.

Sometimes when we pray and feel like God isn't answering, he is, but it may not always be the answer we want. Sometimes he uses situations to give you chances to have patience.

We start TTC for #1 on Friday as that's when my IUD comes out. Praying that we don't have to wait too long for our :bfp:

:happydance: wow! Nevergivingup....your story really gives me hope!

The Lord also used these past months of waiting to work on my character and draw me even more closer than i ever thought i'll be to him.

My marriage almost hit the rocks just few months in but God used this waiting period to correct all that was wrong with DH & I and restored Joy, Love and friendship to our relationship!

Right now, I'm loving every moment with my Man! And now more than ever, i'm so confident this is gonna be my BFP month...yippee! :dance:

That's how our God works, he does first things first!

I'm glad I could be an encouragement, as Hannah encouraged me!! DH n I have been married for going on 5 yrs (not long at all) and everyday wasn't easy and still isn't BUT whenever You're doing great works for the Lord it always seems to be obstacles in the way...but once we overcome God gets the glory. Everyday won't be perfect, I'm still realizing that but I look upon this scripture and realize God favors us because we're doing it his way. And I'm a blessing to my hubby as well as he is too me. Something brought us together once before and I'm sure it's still here we just have to find all the things we love and stop finding the negatives in our marriage...Bc I married him for love so I know it's still here!!

Proverbs 18:22 (NKJV)

22 He who finds a wife finds a good thing,
And obtains favor from the Lord.

Odiea
That's awesome! I'm currently reading a book called "fervent" by Priscilla Shirer. She is also the main actress in "war room", but the book is basically a woman's guide to equip you with prayer against the enemy. I feel like if we are equipped to handle any situation, God will pull us through.

Sometimes when we pray and feel like God isn't answering, he is, but it may not always be the answer we want. Sometimes he uses situations to give you chances to have patience.

We start TTC for #1 on Friday as that's when my IUD comes out. Praying that we don't have to wait too long for our :bfp:

Thanks sis :hugs: I'm gonna look for that book, this girl sure needs equipping!

Trusting God that you won't have to wait long! It's :bfp: for all of us this month, Amen!:happydance:

Hi Sisters :hugs:,

I hope you all don't mind that I call you sisters:blush:, I believe we have one father whose son is Jesus Christ and so you all are my sisters in christ:happydance:

Ok, so i'll be entering into my TWW soon and I'm getting anxious again, the 'what ifs' thoughts are coming to my mind a lot more! I've been quoting scriptures and trying to remind myself of our God's sovereignty and faithfulness to his words and its working but I still find myself getting worried about the TWW period...please, pray for me! I'll keep you all in my prayers as well :flower:

Well I am out this cycle af showed but good news it was almost 28 day cycle and with pcos I am lucky to get normal cycles!

Which yes I'm upset it came but at least I'm getting another one which means another chance.

Well I am out this cycle af showed but good news it was almost 28 day cycle and with pcos I am lucky to get normal cycles!

Which yes I'm upset it came but at least I'm getting another one which means another chance.
Great way to look at it!

Hi christian ladies........am happy to find this thread and am happy that i we all have faith and speak through the same language. Sometimes in this journey we can give up but we are here to lift each others up by reminding each other how Great is our God.

I pray every day that God will bless me and my husband with a baby, we thought we couldn't conceive and gave up thinking it would happen naturally, that month when starting the process of fertility tests I got my first ever bfp, unfortunately I went on to MC at 7 weeks, God showed me I can get pregnant naturally and now we are holding off on tests for another year. God is good!

Proverbs 16:9 A man's heart plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps.

Welcome Miracleworker & Missgossip:hugs:, you're both so right...thanks for your encouraging words!

So sorry to hear that dear but i'm glad you're now seeing normal cycles :happydance:, God is perfecting everything for you sis, i sense you're gonna be sharing your bfp testimony soon...fx!

Hello everyone! I am a Christian, too, and I would love to join this group :) My DH and I have been trying a little over 4 years now to have a baby together. I suffered a m/c 2 years ago this month and haven't been able to get pg since. I trust in the Lord and I know that when the timing is right He will give us our much wanted baby!!

I'm sorry for those of you that af has already shown up for but I will be praying for every one of us that we get our little ones soon!!!

Psalm 37:4-5King James Version (KJV)

4 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

5 Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

Prayers/uplifting words for me please. I go wed 2/10 for an US to see if I have endo.

Great thread! I've wanted to find something like this for so long since we started TTC this would have really helped me with my anxiety.

Thankful to God cause I am finally pregnant! Can I still join and pray for this pregnancy to continue and for a healthy pregnancy and baby?

Praying for each one of you ladies, gotta have faith that you will get your baby in God's timing, He plans all our days and He Had wonderful plans for us, and for all our present and future kids!

Welcome Ladyoflocksle :hugs:, so sorry about your MCs, i"ll be praying for you dear sis, Exodus 23:26 says "there will be no miscarriages and infertility among his people and we will live long full lives"

Malachi 3: 11 (KJV) also says ...neither shall your vine cast her fruit before time...

I'm standing on God's words above and believing that the ladies here will never have miscarriages again...its gonna be a testimony filled thread:happydance:, Amen!

Great thread! I've wanted to find something like this for so long since we started TTC this would have really helped me with my anxiety.

Thankful to God cause I am finally pregnant! Can I still join and pray for this pregnancy to continue and for a healthy pregnancy and baby?

Praying for each one of you ladies, gotta have faith that you will get your baby in God's timing, He plans all our days and He Had wonderful plans for us, and for all our present and future kids!

Hi Campn, thanks for joining us:hugs:, I always love to hear :bfp: testimonies...it gives me hope that the same God that came through for you, will come through for us all!

I'll keep you and your little one in my prayers!

Hellow sisters....thank you all so much for the words i think am getting out of my mind and i have lost hope somehow. I refused to exaggerate symptoms because this didnt do any good for me last month i ended up being disappointed. I dont feel anything rather than cramping which has always been there.
i wish i could tell someone how i really feel but cant even talk to DH, so its only me and God.
please keep me in your prayers...

Prayers/uplifting words for me please. I go wed 2/10 for an US to see if I have endo.

:hugs: I'll praying for you dear sis...3 John 1:2 (NIV) says 'Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well'

Let us know how it goes!

Hellow sisters....thank you all so much for the words i think am getting out of my mind and i have lost hope somehow. I refused to exaggerate symptoms because this didnt do any good for me last month i ended up being disappointed. I dont feel anything rather than cramping which has always been there.
i wish i could tell someone how i really feel but cant even talk to DH, so its only me and God.
please keep me in your prayers...

Its you, God and us now dear:hugs:, we're going through this together, i understand completely how you must have felt. Last December, :af: was late by a day for me and I had disciplined myself not to POAS until i'm late...I was so excited, finally my bfp moment is here...I tested and got bumped with a :bfn:, i couldn't understand, :af: showed up the next day & I got upset at first, I felt God was playing with my feeling, 'How could you, Lord? ...lol!

I think the Lord understood how I felt, He let me express myself as much as I wanted to, then comforted me with his word. He reminded me of his faithfulness to his words...he has promised us we'll have children, Miracle worker, and we will @ his perfect time...I'll be praying for you dear sis!

Here's something a friend sent to me that I found very encouraging, I don't know where she got it from but it lifted my spirit and I believe it will help you...

Attachments

• Gods word 2.jpeg
    Gods word 2.jpeg
    29.4 KB · Views: 8
Hi there lovely ladies

This is such an uplifting thread with so much positive energy, sharing and support! Ttc is a very hard journey especially when faced with losses, infertility, anxiety, etc. I must admit I suffer from frequent bouts of depression and very often just feel like giving up, and even get angry with God at times.

I would like to share a lovely message that I got from my bff. She is not married and has no kids, and she is very supportive to me in my struggle to conceive with severe endometriosis. She said she was thinking about me one evening and believes she received the following message, which she shared with me the next day:

People always tell me (and I personally believe it too), that God has a plan and purpose with my life. IF I ever have a baby, God knows when the time is right and I should trust in His timing. Now I always just thought about the timing being right in my (and DH's) life.

However, God has a much greater plan. If there is to be a child, He knows who the child's friends have be, who might not even be born yet. He knows who the child's teachers have to be; they might still be busy studying or haven't settled at the right school yet. He knows who the child's husband/wife has to be someday, whose parents might not even have met each other. Etc, etc, etc....

Any potential child will influence/be influenced by so many people and experiences and the timing has to be exactly right for all of God's plans.... which are so much bigger and more profound than "just" giving ME a child when the time is right in MY life.

That message gave me such peace. I hope you may all experience God's higher purpose in your lives today and throughout this difficult ttc journey, when sometimes trust is one of the hardest things to have. :cloud9: xxxx

Wow as I posted that I noticed Odiea had also posted a message regarding God's perfect timing. Can't be coincidence! X

:cry: you guys made me cry
maybe i needed to hear that so badly....thank you this is so encouraging.:hugs:

Sometimes it's hard because wet think God isn't listening our answering our prayers, but we have to remember it's his timing not ours.

I got my IUD out on Friday and still just spotting a bit (TMI but just a few small clots with some a small pinkish red tinge when I wipe).

I hadn't had a real cycle in about 8 years since this was my second mirena. I am just praying that my cycle comes soon so we can start trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->