Christian ladies, let's pray for a bfp!

Hi Ladies, I am 7 weeks today and going for an early scan this evening to check everything is going in the right direction.

Please can you pray everything goes well for my husband and I and no matter what the outcome we are strong to get through it.

Obviously pray for a healthy baby and a good heartbeat too :) xxx

Hi everyone:hi:, how are you all doing?

Congrats on your BFP MissGossip:happydance:, and I pray everything goes well with the scan!

I haven't been on the forum in a while but I still have you all in my heart...I know we are gonna get more testimonies soon!

AFM, i've been doing great. Baby is fine and kicking:cloud9:. I'm still team:yellow: not that I want to be but I haven't got the opportunity to know the gender yet.

And don't forget to keep speaking the word and God's promises to us for the will surely come to pass if we don't give up but continue to believe without doubts!

Romans 4:17 - ...and calleth things that be not as though they were.

Hi ladies and thank you for your words Odiea. I did go for my 7 week scan and everything was perfect, heartbeat was there and cervix closed.

Less than 24 hours later I sadly ended up in A&E miscarrying. I am now sat here empty and wondering if I can face going through all this again.

Please pray for me and my husband it would be much appreciated. Xx

Oh my, Im so so sorry to hear that MissGossip:cry:, was the doctor able to say why that happened, since you you were doing well just hours before it. My deepest thoughts and prayers are with you & your husband dear Sis:hugs:! You are not alone, and our father is still the God on the throne! You will conceive again and carry to full term this time. That's his word and it will come to pass!

I'm gonna be praying concerning miscarriages more frequently. It ought not to be so for us because Exodus 23 vs 25 - 26 says: “So you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you. No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days"

That will be our testimony in JESUS name, AMEN!

Hi ladies and thank you for your words Odiea. I did go for my 7 week scan and everything was perfect, heartbeat was there and cervix closed.

Less than 24 hours later I sadly ended up in A&E miscarrying. I am now sat here empty and wondering if I can face going through all this again.

Please pray for me and my husband it would be much appreciated. Xx

this has just broke my heart am so sorry dear for your loss but God is making you pass through this for a reason. it is hard i can imagine but hang in there, may the Lord give you strength to overcome this and to get through it.
my prayers are with you and your husband....do not loose faith on God this is the time to hold on to him. :hugs: :cry:

Thank you so much for your support and prayers, it's so nice to be able to come on here and relate with fellow Christian ladies going through the same struggles. It's a very heartbreaking thing to go through and I can't help but feel angry at God at times, however I know he will be give me the strength to carry a pregnancy full term.

The doctors haven't said any reason for it other than its one of them things, I had been spotting brown for a few days then saw the HB and then the day later started bleeding, so in not sure but I think my progesterone could have possible been dropping, I will never know why though and it's heartbreaking but I will keep the faith and have a love for my husband that I thank God for every single day! Xx

I have only been trying to conceive since May 17th (just under 2 months ago). 49 days since my last cycle (today) I finally started my period...but I had a ton of symptoms of possible pregnancy the last several weeks, including the fact that it took 49 days to start.

The main symptoms I had were bloating and unexplainable fatigue, but I had a chart of every symptom I experienced (at least 10 different things), along with BFN after BFN...including a qualitative blood test.

Now, I keep praying with my husband the Lord's will be done in timing. He gives us these children to conceive. We just get the fun part! I am charting my BBT so that should help since I am clearly irregular.

I am so thankful to have a found a forum of faithful ladies to spur each other on! <3

Hi ladies. May I join you? DH and I have been praying for god to bless us with our first child. Just started cycle #3 and I have been driving myself crazy so far.

Hi SNMWife & Sweety:hugs:, new sisters are always welcome!

You're not alone on this journey and our father is the one who gives to children to all.

Luke 1: 36 and Matt 19: 26 says there's nothing impossible with our God
Psalm 113 vs 9: He gives the childless woman a family, making her a happy mother

Praise the Lord:happydance:!

Hey! Got my bfp yesterday.. Still in shock currently.

Good is amazing. It's so cool as this was the first month I actually prayed from right before ovulation until finding out the prayer from the back of supernatural childbirth. It's just amazing how when you seek out the Lord he rewards you.

Unfortunately my bfp turned into a MC. We know that God will take this situation and turn it for the better. Prayers appreciated as we begin our journey for our forever baby #1

I'm so sorry Gagrlin. Praying for you as you continue your journey for your rainbow baby.

Hi Everyone:flower:, Just checking in to see how everyone is doing...

I'm sorry about the CP, Garg! I trust God that it will not happen again. Don't give up trusting God, he keeps his promises, he has said that there's no barrenness or miscarriages for us who are in his kingdom (Exo 23: 25-26) and he really meant that. Stay strong my dear sister, your miracle is closer than you know it:hugs:

Congrats on your BFP Sweetysangel8:happydance:, Our God is Awesome!!!

I hope everyone else is doing great...I know God is performing mind blowing miracles in our lives everyday and I thank him for it!:flower:

Odiea thank you.. I know it's coming, I just need to learn to be patient. How are your feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->