Christian Ladies-Let's Pray for our Babies!!

PrincessBree

Reaction score
Hey Christian Mommy,

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!My name is Bree I am 5 weeks pregnant,and would love to join forces with other Christian mommies to pray over our pregnancies,our babies,our labour,our marriages and everything in between.Let's encourage each other in the Lord and lift each other up in prayer.It is my heart that each person that joins this group will grow closer to Jesus during their pregnancy-including me!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!!

Blessings Bree X~X:hugs:

Hey Bree I'm Shelby & I'm 7 weeks. I would love to join you in prayer :).

Hi bree, I'm Tia and I'm 7 weeks and I would love to join your prayer!

Hi Bree! Count me in. I am 9 weeks and 2 days! This is my first pregnancy also, and I pray of my baby everyday! I would love to join you in prayer!
Thanks for all of the responses ladies! We are blessed our family are blessed!

Praise God!!So good to have a few of us joining together in prayer already.

Maybe the first prayer that we can pray together should be a prayer of thanksgving-

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,The fruit of the womb is a reward."Psalm 127:3

Let's give thanks and praise to God for the heritage and reward that He has given to us in our children.I can imagine that some of our pregnancies are an answer to prayer in itself so let's thank God for answered prayer and ask Him to cover the very fruit that He has placed in our womb.Let's also remember to give God thanks for blessing our sisters around the world with pregnancies also and ask Him to be with each lady who is a part of this group!!Amen!!:hugs:

~Bree~

Just what I need!! This has been a long journey for me-- I have a physical disability, but we wanted a baby so badly. God has finally blessed us after a year of trying. I am about 5 weeks and will have my 7 week scan on the 19th and hope to see my baby. I could really use your prayers... As I know my medical condition will make this a very tough 9 months.

I would love to join you ladies! I am already in my second trimester, but this is such a great idea <3

Amen!

I would love to join you ladies. I am 5+3. God truely hears and answers prayers. I am Pregnant after 4 years of ttc and a mmc two years ago. I am believing God for a happy and healthy pregnancy, would love to pray with you ladies x

Welcome to the lovely ladies who have joined overnight let us all remember each other in prayer!!Praise God that the more of us that join together praying for one another,the more power that will be released!!

I woke up this morning with all manner of twinges going on in my stomach and immediately I began to think and look for the worst it was as though fear had me a chockhold and was not letting go...YIKES.. I am fine now but I realised- Pregnancy though it be a blessing from God comes with so many fears and anxiety's-what if there is something wrong,what if something bad happens,what if,what if,what if!!At times it is difficult not to drive yourself crazy with fear!!But we are children of God therefore we can apply this powerful truth to our lives:

"God has not given us a spirit of fear,but of power and love and of a sound mind."2 Timothy 1:7

So today ladies let us pray for ourselves and one another that God would take away every fear that tries to take the joy away from our pregnancy.Let us entrust every part of our pregnancies to the Lord and ask Him to take complete control.When we know that He is in full control fear will have NO grip over us.The enemy will try and use our past troubles to try and convince us that God has left us to carry this baby alone,but today let us lay aside every fear and receive the power,love and sound mind which He has for us.In Jesus name Amen!!!:hugs:

Ladies feel free to share scriptures of encouragement and prayer requests,and everytime you see one remember to pray for that sister in particular also can share testimony's anything that glorifies our Lord and King!!

Love and Blessings to you All

Bree X~X

Just what I need!! This has been a long journey for me-- I have a physical disability, but we wanted a baby so badly. God has finally blessed us after a year of trying. I am about 5 weeks and will have my 7 week scan on the 19th and hope to see my baby. I could really use your prayers... As I know my medical condition will make this a very tough 9 months.

Welcome!!We will pray for you remembering that God is able to strengthen every part of your body in order for you to carry the baby with joy for 9 months!!He has brought you this far sis and given you a baby in spite of medical conditions so we will pray believing He is also able to give you the grace to carry the baby with minimal complications!In Jesus name Amen!!:flower:

Amen!

I would love to join you ladies. I am 5+3. God truely hears and answers prayers. I am Pregnant after 4 years of ttc and a mmc two years ago. I am believing God for a happy and healthy pregnancy, would love to pray with you ladies x

Welcome!!!What a wonderful testimony of God's goodness!!Maybe you can share more of your testimony with us concerning your 4 year ttc journey?God is soo good.We will be praying for you,that you will carry this baby in the most healthy,happy,joyous 9 months of your life!!AMenx

I'd like 2 join in with ur prayers. I'm truly blessed and thankful 2 the lord for giving me my wonderful family. I started light bleeding last night which has stopped now. I just pray the lord keeps me strong and the baby is still growing well. I hope u all have wonderful pregnancies! X x x

I pray everyday that God lets me keep my babies! I have been so blessed by Him!

"God has not given us a spirit of fear,but of power and love and of a sound mind."2 Timothy 1:7

That's my favorite verse:)

God must have other plans 4 me... Goodbye all! Good luck with ur pregnancies! I hope 2 be back soon x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->