Christian Ladies-Let's Pray for our Babies!!

So far the good news is we have found someone to go with us! Yay to one step closer!
Now to just get the scan and (hopefully) good news that all is fine and well with baby.

So far the good news is we have found someone to go with us! Yay to one step closer!
Now to just get the scan and (hopefully) good news that all is fine and well with baby.

Amen!!:happydance: Praise God!!The Lord is working it all out for you!!Let us know how you get on at your scan!!:hugs: God is so good!!

It is a pleasure to join you all in prayer for your babies :happydance: Our God is so good and has blessed us all with a miracle in a womb!!Please let's remember each other daily in prayer!!

Please feel encouraged to post prayers,prayer requests,scriptures,devotionals,updates,testimonies,or just general chitchat!!

Looking forward to us sisters in the Lord praying and sharing our journeys with one another!!

Blessings to all have a great day!!:hugs:

Hey Ladies. Thank you so much for interacting with this group! I believe that when 2 or 3 are gathered in prayer God always shows up! I can honestly say that since we have been chatting on this board I have had less worry about pregnancy related issues. for the past week or so I have actually been able to enjoy being pregnant!.

God, I just want to Thank You for choosing us to carry your angels. I believe that this was all in Your plan and you have all of our best interest at heart. Thank you for answering our prayers, hopes, and dreams to one day become mothers. I pray for your hands of protections around me and all of my sisters that have placed eyes on this board. Lord we come together as one to Thank You in advance for the blessings that are growing inside of us. I pray that with every twinge, feeling of sickness, worry, or fear that you remind us that YOU are in control and that YOU will bring us through this process. We all have scan's coming up over the next few days weeks I pray that you keep us calm and help us know that everything is alright.

I pray all of these things in Jesus Name- AMEN!!

Ladies tonight as read this rub your belly and know that everything is alright!

Hey Ladies. Thank you so much for interacting with this group! I believe that when 2 or 3 are gathered in prayer God always shows up! I can honestly say that since we have been chatting on this board I have had less worry about pregnancy related issues. for the past week or so I have actually been able to enjoy being pregnant!.

God, I just want to Thank You for choosing us to carry your angels. I believe that this was all in Your plan and you have all of our best interest at heart. Thank you for answering our prayers, hopes, and dreams to one day become mothers. I pray for your hands of protections around me and all of my sisters that have placed eyes on this board. Lord we come together as one to Thank You in advance for the blessings that are growing inside of us. I pray that with every twinge, feeling of sickness, worry, or fear that you remind us that YOU are in control and that YOU will bring us through this process. We all have scan's coming up over the next few days weeks I pray that you keep us calm and help us know that everything is alright.

That was beautiful! Amen! My scan is in 2 weeks and I'm always anxious before those but God always sees me through! What a blessing to be a mother!

This totally blessed me soo much thankyou for this prayer-I am praying along with you all. Today I was really challeneged in the area of trusting God so this realigned my heart back into the revelation that God is COMPLETELY in control .Thankyou for posting this blessing,Christian mommies all around the world will be blessed by this!!

This is such a lovely thread! I'd love to join with you all in praying for our babies. I've got a special request for prayer for my little one too, I just can't set my mind at ease when I know I should be trusting in God that he knows this one already and has plans for him. I do pray Lord that if this baby is to be for this world that it will be healthy and strong.

I pray for everyone else's babies and the health of all the mummies and mummies to be. Thank you Lord that you are watching over us all and know our deepest fears and desires.

In Jesus' name - Amen!

It is so funny how on Monday we can commit to trusting Jesus and then something comes to challenge that whether it be a twinge,a pain,cramps,suddenly it feels as though faith begins to fade just as quickly as it appeared.

Sometimes we can spend all day online searching for the meaning or reason behind why we feel this that or the other symptom. And this is fine of course if there is something wrong we must go see a doctor.But before we do anything and worry ourselves sick,we need to give it ALL to Jesus.The Great Physician.With this in mind I want us to pray about our faith and ability to trust and hope in the Lord for the next 9 months.

Father Lord,

ThankYou for each of these ladies on this thread!Thank You for the miracle of life which You have given to us.We pray today our pregnancies will cause us to draw even closer to You.We pray that in this season of our lives we will trust and hope in You like never before. I pray Lord that no matter what symptoms we may think we have that we will first trust You,before we check on the internet or begin to panic Lord,help us to trust You.Let faith in You be our first reaction no matter what circumstances we are faced with. Lord we pray that You will cover us and our babies in the womb.As we trust in You Lord for a healthy 9 months of pregnancy with a beautiful miracle at the end.

In Jesus name Amen x:hugs:

This is such a lovely thread! I'd love to join with you all in praying for our babies. I've got a special request for prayer for my little one too, I just can't set my mind at ease when I know I should be trusting in God that he knows this one already and has plans for him. I do pray Lord that if this baby is to be for this world that it will be healthy and strong.

I pray for everyone else's babies and the health of all the mummies and mummies to be. Thank you Lord that you are watching over us all and know our deepest fears and desires.

In Jesus' name - Amen!

Welcome hun!!Its wonderful to have you and thankYou for praying with us!

I can relate to your request only too much!!We will be praying for you precious miracle.God is in control and loves you and baby so much.Enjoy your pregnancy don't let the enemy steal your joy during this nine months as they are a gift from God!!Gosh I am saying it to you but I am also speaking to myself!!!lol

Father Lord,

We thankYou for this dear sister who has joined us today. God we pray today that her precious baby will be healthy and perfectly developed over this 9 months Lord.We pray that her babies body will form correctly and all of his/her organs will be in perfect working order. Lord we pray that You will give this sister so much joy throughout her 9 months and that she will not spend her days worrying.We put our trust in You for this pregnancy from this day forward.

In Jesus name Amen x:hugs:

Looking forward to praying/sharing with you some more hun throughout this journey xx

I have always loved this reading and it brings me peace, wanted to share

Mark 11:24

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

I know many of us doubt, and as said earlier struggle with lack of control. I am one of those people who have a really hard time not being in control but this is the ultimate test in faith. I found this when I was pregnant with my son. I worried and worried the whole 9 months and prayed and prayed and found that I worried for nothing. He is completely perfect! And now I find myself skipping back into that worry at times. Having to wait a few weeks for a scan is challenging for me, but I look at my son and know God has never left my side, never gave me any reason to doubt him, and all has been perfect. So pray that all will be well, believe it, have faith and all will be fine. I keep reminding myself of that!

We ask you Jesus to touch each of us and our little miracles growing inside at every stage of development. That you will be with us and reassure us that everything is and will be ok. That you will teach us the true meaning of faith by trusting you fully that these babies will continue to grow strong and healthy and continue to thrive. Jesus be with us at all our scans and appts, and ensure that all our babies are "perfect." as you make them. Thank you Lord for these little blessings and may we continue to pray and see eachother through the coming trimesters and happy healthy births. In Jesus' name hear and answer us. Amen��

Morning ladies

Been following your lovely prayers over the past few days and hoping it won't be too long before I can join you all. Quick question for all you ladies - did anyone find a good TTC devotional? I can find loads of pregnancy ones, and some for infertility but none for when its just ttc which is where I'm at at the moment?

Any ideas ladies?

Thanks

Just got home from the hospital and complete SUCCESS!

Baby's heart beat was at 163. What a magical sound!
Also had my dates moved forward. Now due mid December which is exciting so I'm already 13 weeks.
Lots of yayness!

Morning ladies

Been following your lovely prayers over the past few days and hoping it won't be too long before I can join you all. Quick question for all you ladies - did anyone find a good TTC devotional? I can find loads of pregnancy ones, and some for infertility but none for when its just ttc which is where I'm at at the moment?

Any ideas ladies?

Thanks

Hello!!!

I pray you will be able to join us soon too!!I am not sue of devotionals available however there is a christian prayer group in the ttc forums right here on babyandbump and they post daily devotionals for those ttc it is very encouraging network of support.The ladies pray for one another and we had several bfp's (including my own!!)

Check them out on the link below Xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-ladies-ttc-we-can-encourage-one-another.html

I have always loved this reading and it brings me peace, wanted to share

Mark 11:24

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

I know many of us doubt, and as said earlier struggle with lack of control. I am one of those people who have a really hard time not being in control but this is the ultimate test in faith. I found this when I was pregnant with my son. I worried and worried the whole 9 months and prayed and prayed and found that I worried for nothing. He is completely perfect! And now I find myself skipping back into that worry at times. Having to wait a few weeks for a scan is challenging for me, but I look at my son and know God has never left my side, never gave me any reason to doubt him, and all has been perfect. So pray that all will be well, believe it, have faith and all will be fine. I keep reminding myself of that!

We ask you Jesus to touch each of us and our little miracles growing inside at every stage of development. That you will be with us and reassure us that everything is and will be ok. That you will teach us the true meaning of faith by trusting you fully that these babies will continue to grow strong and healthy and continue to thrive. Jesus be with us at all our scans and appts, and ensure that all our babies are "perfect." as you make them. Thank you Lord for these little blessings and may we continue to pray and see eachother through the coming trimesters and happy healthy births. In Jesus' name hear and answer us. Amen��

Just what I needed!!!I have realised that at times I will pray about things but forget that I need to believe that I have received what I have prayed for?!But I am determined to not let doubt have its way with me!lol!Thank you so much for this prayer and encouragement!! it really touched me and I have also prayed the same for you all!!XXx

Just got home from the hospital and complete SUCCESS!

Baby's heart beat was at 163. What a magical sound!
Also had my dates moved forward. Now due mid December which is exciting so I'm already 13 weeks.
Lots of yayness!

Woop woop Thank You Lord Jesus!!!!!God is so good He made a way and baby is doing great how exciting!!!Thankyou for sharing your joy with us!!Xxx

Hello Ladies!
I am very early in my pregnancy, just findout yesterday! I mc in January and it was heartbreaking. I have always conceived very easily, that pregnancy was the first month we were trying! So we immediately started trying again, and I was so disappointed when I was not pregnant the very next month. I was soon after praying about it in church. I felt the Lord speak to me, I immediately knew I would be pregnant again, but it was going to take longer this time. 6 months later, I'm pregnant again and he has lead me to you ladies!
So excited to join!!

Morning ladies

Any ideas ladies?

Thanks

Hello!!!

I pray you will be able to join us soon too!!I am not sue of devotionals available however there is a christian prayer group in the ttc forums right here on babyandbump and they post daily devotionals for those ttc it is very encouraging network of support.The ladies pray for one another and we had several bfp's (including my own!!)

Check them out on the link below Xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-ladies-ttc-we-can-encourage-one-another.html

Thanks PrincessBree - I've been oh here a few months now and completely missed that thread so heading over now to check it out! (Hopefully be back here soon!)

Hello! I am 10 weeks today and fully believe in the power of prayer! God Bless you all and have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Hey ladies, I would love to join your group. I just found out yesterday that I am expecting and DH and I are over joyed. It is really funny how God answers prayers. When I told DH last night that I was pregnant, he got teary eyed and said that he had knelt down to say his morning prayers beneath the tree in our front yard and asked God to bless us with a baby when he felt that we were ready. And I got my BFP yesterday morning! GOD IS AWESOME!! Prayers and love go out to you all!!! :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->