Christian Ladies-Let's Pray for our Babies!!

I would love to join this prayer group. What a lovely idea PrincessBree. I am 8 weeks pregnant with our first, and hubby and I are already so grateful for this miracle. I will be saying a special prayer for all of you ladies in church tomorrow morning.

God must have other plans 4 me... Goodbye all! Good luck with ur pregnancies! I hope 2 be back soon x x

So sorry to hear about this sis,we will all be praying for God to bless you with another miracle soon xx we also hope that you will be back very soon xx stay in the loving arms of Jesus xx

I would love to join this prayer group. What a lovely idea PrincessBree. I am 8 weeks pregnant with our first, and hubby and I are already so grateful for this miracle. I will be saying a special prayer for all of you ladies in church tomorrow morning.

Amen!!Please remember all the ladies in prayer and also our sister who mc today.Thank you for your prayers!!XXx

I would love to join you ladies! The Lord has blessed my husband and I with a child after a miscarriage in October. I truly believe this child has been destined by God to come into the world at this time. I thank God everyday for my child , and pray over the development of their body. Whenever I get doubts, or start worrying about my child (I have no symptoms) I just start praying, because like a previous poster said God has not given us the spirit of fear. I'm so excited for this pregnancy!

great thread. i pray for all of you ladies to have strong healthy beans!

i had 2 miscarriages and am currently 4 w 1 d. very scared but i know god is looking out for me and i gotta stay positive everything will be okay this time. please jesus bless us all xoxoox

Would love to join you ladies . . . but just need to get pregnant first!!!

I had a suspected chemical/v early miscarriage in Feb on the 2nd attempt of trying and BFN ever since. Was charting, OV testing, CM spotting etc. This cycle trying to take it easy and TRUST that it will happen when it's supposed to but its really hard.

I feel I am being taught the art of patience which I don't have much of!

Will follow this thread and pray for you all until I can join!

Good Morning Ladies, I pray God protection over each and every one of us. I pray that he allows us to let go of our fears and helps us to live in this moment. We are all blessed to be able to carry on a task such this. I declare and decree that we will have a healthy and happy pregnancy. I can't wait to meet my little bean face to face and hear great stories about all of yours!!!

Have a wonderful day!!

I would also love to join please. X I am 11 weeks tomorrow. Congrats on your pregnancies ladies.

Hello Ladies,

How was your weekend?How is your little miracle??

I've had a great weekend and I have been praying for you all.This afternoon I had some bleeding which really freaked me out.The bleeding has since stopped and I'm doing great.In that moment though it became so real to me how much I want my baby to live,to fulfil their purpose in God.

Ladies today let us lift each other up in prayer that we will carry our babies to full term.Let us pray that our womb will be a safe,secure dwelling place for baby to dwell for 9 months.Let us pray that God's hand will be upon our babies and that none of us will miscarry but that God will give us 9 months of peace,joy and complete health.

"Worship the Lord your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away disease from among you,and none will miscarry or be barren in your land. I will give you a full life span."Exodus 23:25-26

Praying for you all

Bree ~x~

Good Morning Ladies, I pray God protection over each and every one of us. I pray that he allows us to let go of our fears and helps us to live in this moment. We are all blessed to be able to carry on a task such this. I declare and decree that we will have a healthy and happy pregnancy. I can't wait to meet my little bean face to face and hear great stories about all of yours!!!

Have a wonderful day!!

Amen!!!I receive this beautiful prayer and blessing :hugs:
I am praying the same for you :hugs:

Hey Ladies,

Check this:

"Yet you brought me out of the womb;you made me trust in you, even at my mother’s breast.From birth I was cast on you;from my mother’s womb you have been my God."Psalm 22:9-10

Wow,today I was looking at this scripture and it inspired the prayer focus for today.

Let us pray that our babies lives will be dedicated to the Lord even from in the womb. Lets pray that in Jesus name baby will not ever spend not even one day away from the Lord and that our babies trust will always be in the Lord.Lets pray that the testimony of our children that "He has been their God even from the womb".

Keep praying and sharing looking forward to hearing from you all!!:hugs:

Bree~X~

Hey you guys! I'm not pregnant, WTT until after a missions trip to Haiti in a couple of weeks. But this makes me SO excited! I've been thinking about starting a blog or something about what I've been reading/learning from God's word. Your thread has inspired me to start my own when I make it into this forum. By then you will all be in 2nd tri or farther! Anyway, I'm so blessed to have come across this thread and I will pray for health and peace and growth in the Lord Jesus during your pregnancies. :) The grace of the Lord Jesus be with your spirit, sisters! :D

I'm Jackie I'm 5 weeks with number 2. I would love to join you all in prayer! I pray daily for my little ones and more prayers the better. Let's pray for our little miracles. Thank God for all these blessings and be with us through out our pregnancy and deliver. May all our babies grow safe happy and healthy:0)

I'd like to make a prayer request.
I am supposed to be going for my 12 scan this week and it feels like everything is working against me. The person who was supposed to go with me has had to take a week off and now can't. Everyone's schedules changed so my backup people are not to able to go either.
So now my DH and I are trying to find some outside help, otherwise we are going to have a go at doing it ourselves.
We are going to try tomorrow so please pray that we have some luck and are able to have a successful scan so I can finally put my mind at rest!

Thank you!

What a lovely idea! Congratulations to all the Christian mommies and my God bless your journey and bring you love, light and happiness and you grow and nurture these very special blessings growing in each one of you!

Especially the lady with the disability, it will be tough but keep thinking of the reward at the end and be gentle on yourself and your body - it is going through amazing works right now.

God bless you all :flower:

Can I ask you all to please pray for me and my babies today? I have a scan in 30 minutes and can't seem to shake the feeling that something is wrong. I know that God would never give me more than I'm able to handle and I feel truly blessed. Thank you ladies, God bless x

Chatty B- This prayer is for you xx

Dear Lord,

I lift up our dear sister to You right now as she goes for her scan.I pray that You will remove all of her fears and worries and give her complete peace Lord.I pray Father that You will help her to rest in You. I also pray that the babies will both be completely healthy and developing well.God we pray that You will continue to have Your hand on this pregnancy and on our sister.

We thankYou because when all seems too much we are always able to turn to You.

In Jesus Name Amen:hugs:

Please update us after your scan,and try not to worry to much sweety.Cant wait to hear about how it goes :hugs:

I'd like to make a prayer request.
I am supposed to be going for my 12 scan this week and it feels like everything is working against me. The person who was supposed to go with me has had to take a week off and now can't. Everyone's schedules changed so my backup people are not to able to go either.
So now my DH and I are trying to find some outside help, otherwise we are going to have a go at doing it ourselves.
We are going to try tomorrow so please pray that we have some luck and are able to have a successful scan so I can finally put my mind at rest!

Thank you!

Would love to pray for you sis and I know all the ladies here will be praying in agreement for you also

Father Lord,

We lift up our sister to You right now.Lord she feels as though everything seems to working against her right now,but Lord You come to give us the victory.So we pray that You will make a way where there seems to be no way.We don't fully understand how You will sort out this situation but we know that all things are possible to those that believe,and we believe that You can make all things right.God we pray that You will remove these burdens,anxietys and worries so that our sister can enjoy her 12 week scan and see her little baby miracle.

We thankYou Lord because we know that You are able,and we are excited that our sister will return back to us to testify of Your goodness.

In Jesus name Amen :hugs:

Please let us know how the Lord works it out for you sis xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"