Christian Ladies-Let's Pray for our Babies!!

Sorry to hear you lost one of the babies pinkpassion!

Praying for all of your little miracles!

How is everyone else doing?

Pink Passion I am so sorry to hear of your loss :( will be praying for you xx

Jen congratulations on your new pregnancy :D how exciting !!Has the spotting eased up a little ?

Ndh Your family are just stunning :D you are soo blessed 2 babies haha the girls are so excited ! Will you be finding out if boy or girl ?

I am doing so well baby River is 4 months now and the joy of our lives never imagined being a mum would be this amazing -Sadly will have to return to work shortly and have had to look around for nurseries was going to stay off longer but my husband has been made redundant so we need the money sooner rather than later so sad but we are trusting God with it all ...In the UK we get 1 year paid leave from work which is amazing how do you all who are in countries which have to go back after 12 weeks how do you all cope leaving little one so soon ? The day they protest for women's maternity rights in especially America where I know it's only like 3 months or so off I will be right there protesting because it's ludicrous ! Anywho lol rant over I am super happy and enjoying motherhood right now I must say all of the pain of my previous loss and ivf journey was all worth it times 100 :)

How are you all ladies xx

Glad to hear you are doing so well Bree x

Congrats lynni!

Pink I'm so sorry to near you lost one of the babies :( but glad the other one is OK.

Bree I'm sorry to hear you have to return to work sooner than expected because of hubby's redundancy :( it will all work out I'm sure though.

Nope we're not finding out. In fact we're not having a scan until 36 weeks anyway so don't have the opportunity to find out anyway :haha: All is going well though :). Peep keeps providing me with lots of reassurances

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->