Christian Ladies-Let's Pray for our Babies!!

Congratulations bree! That is amazing news and so glad it happened naturally!
Looking forward to hearing about it and seeing some photos!

Congratulations Bree!
I too am a mommy to Mya who was born on June 26, she was 6 pounds 7 oz of pure perfection!

I can't upload a pic through my phone :-(

Good luck to everyone else!

Congratulations Bree!
I too am a mommy to Mya who was born on June 26, she was 6 pounds 7 oz of pure perfection!

I can't upload a pic through my phone :-(

Good luck to everyone else!

Awwww baby Maya congratulations Jenny :D well done !!!!

Just coming back on to this thread after a break!

Bree congratulations! So happy for you, hope all is well.

Congratulations Jenny!

Welcome back Sporty and congratulations! I hope you have a wonderful, trouble free pregnancy.

Congrats sportysgirl!

Sporty you are back ��I am so happy for you ....

Ladies sorry haven't been able to update often or post a pic csnt get it to work from my phone but will post when I get onto a laptop..life with baby is surreal I keep looking at him and wondering how I got such a lovely baby...he is such a joy...life with baby is scarey beautiful frightening and wonderful all at the same time...its has changed me in so many ways....i haven't been able to breastfeed because I've flat inverted nipples and he finds latching hard I've been expressing some but haven't got a huge milk supply flowing...going to try fenugreek hope it makes a difference. ..but he seems to wolf down the formula and has gained weight I just would love to be able to nurse him :) I never even thought I would ever want to breastfeed it's funny the changes you go through as a woman going from thinking of trivial things to thinking of this little human being who depends on you for everything and you just want to give them the best of everything....all the pain of the past 4 years ttc ,the ivf ..its all been worth it to have this little chap in my arms ...

How is everyone else getting on ;)

So glad things are going well for you bree! I took fenugreek and blessed thistle together and they did help to improve my supply.
Have you tried nursing with nipple shields? I know they can help draw the nipple out. There also something you can buy that is specifically for drawing the nipple out. Pigeon is one of the brands that makes it.

So glad things are going well for you bree! I took fenugreek and blessed thistle together and they did help to improve my supply.
Have you tried nursing with nipple shields? I know they can help draw the nipple out. There also something you can buy that is specifically for drawing the nipple out. Pigeon is one of the brands that makes it.

I've tried the shields but since the milk doesn't come out thick and fast River ends up getting super frustrated.i am trying to pump in between to keep supply up and get him to latch as much as I can when he will entertain me with it lol ...I haven't heard of blessed thistle ? I will have to look into that to take with my fenugreek...How r u Amber and Logan getting on hun xx

I hadn't heard if it either but someone recommended that taking both together is more effective and when I researched it did seem to be the case. It certainly made a difference for me!
We're doing well. Logan is such an adorable baby, so smiley! Amber just started kindergarten on Wednesday. So far she seems to be enjoying it so I'm glad about that. I had to meet some friends on Wednesday evening and unfortunately she was already tired when we left the house. She had an epic meltdown, the likes of which I've never seen anywhere before! I ended up leaving the restaurant in tears after two bites of my meal. I was humiliated! Every single person stopped what they were doing and just stared.

Bean -I tried the Fenugreek yesterday and ended up with burning diarhoea LOL I think I lost about 10lbs in the toilet I read about it online and it's a rare side effect which I was lucky enough to get..On plus side I managed to pump 3oz in a sitting which I have never been able to do before ...

Awww hun glad the Logan is making you smile bless him...About Amber you poor thing hun..one thing that has always got to me is when people look at toddlers who are having abit of a tantrum...we were all kids once and at times they can get frustrated not knowing how to communicate their needs ....try not to beat yourself up over it hun though I know it's easier said than done ...you have done and are doing a great job with your two children ! She is still pretty young she will more than likely grow out of the tantrums phase ?

Sorry bree but that did give me a little giggle! Glad you managed to pump more!
I do hope Amber grows out if it. She's a very strong willed child but I hope to raise her with spirit and respect!

Sorry bree but that did give me a little giggle! Glad you managed to pump more!
I do hope Amber grows out if it. She's a very strong willed child but I hope to raise her with spirit and respect!

LOL I'm glad you got to have a giggle :) I know what I need to take to shift some of this pregnancy weight !

She will grow out of it hun xx you are doing all the right things to help her and I'm sure kindergarten will help her to manage her frustrations a little...also when she's president being strong willed will be a bonus and work in her favour !! Lol

Hi, how's everyone doing?

Things are very busy here. I've been back at work for almost a month but still haven't got a good routine going yet! I've hit the 'post baby body hating' stage. This is linked to struggling to find time to exercise. Hopefully things will improve!

Amber is loving kindergarten and I have seen small changes in her. Logan is growing like mad and I wish I could keep him small! He's rolling in both directions and just starting to sit. Both are such friendly, confident kids! I hope I can keep building that confidence.
Things with dh still aren't where I'd like them to be but I'll keep praying on it!

Hope you are all well!

I am very close to 12 weeks pregnant! 5th pregnancy in under a year :wacko: I was having a hard time with my first would be due date when it rolled around in June, and then my period started that same day which felt like a big kick in the gut like it was my very last chance of being pregnant with a baby that wouldn't have had a chance to exist had my miscarriages never happened was over. It was a hard day and for the first time I "came out" on Facebook about what I had gone through over the past 9 months, as prior to that not even my parents knew the full scope of it.

Anyway, the following week we found the perfect rental house for us (we weren't exactly looking, but God definitely opened the door there) and we moved in on July 4, but spent the night at my parents as we didn't get our beds set up. I had a pregnancy dream that night and realized I had been peeing a lot too. The move had kept me so busy I didnt even know where I was in my cycle, so I checked my app which said I was on CD30 (though it was actually only cd20 as I had forgotten that I had had a 15 day cycle followed by a 10 day cycle the month after my most recent misicarriage and didn't record it on my app, and we had only DTD one time on cd10 which I only knew thanks to it being discussed on another group). So anyway since my app said cd30 and my cycles are never that long and I had the dream and was peeing more I unpacked my hpts when I went to the new house alone in the morning before going back to the old house to start cleaning, and got a bfp.
I tested regularly for a couple weeks and got good progression which I hadn't had the last two times and I've been seeing an acupuncturist weekly. After tomorrow I switch to monthly.
All seems to be progressing well so far! We haven't told anyone yet except the girls, though I had one friend (also pregnant) guess and dd told DHs best friend, sonweneaxh have one person IRL we can talk to about it. After I finally get to second tri we'll start telling people I think, though aside from family may just wait til people start guessing. Which won't be long based on the size of my bump already lol.

Congratulations NDH I hope all is well.

Glad things are going ok Bean.

I am almost 19 weeks now, we had our 12 week scan and all was well, all came back low risk. Next scan is next week am nervous and excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->