Christian Ladies-Let's Pray for our Babies!!

Congrats NDH! I hope your pregnancy goes well! So glad God is opening doors for you and your family.

Sporty you're almost halfway! Good news that everything is low risk! I really hope the rest of your pregnancy is stress free and you have your little in your arms soon.

Awwww bean so happy to hear your little ones are thriving 😀time is just flying by can't believe little Logan is on the move already and Amber sounds like she's in charge everywhere she goes 😀it's weird because I also think back to when Amber was born ...time has gone by ...I really appreciate that our paths have crossed ...imagine just a few years and you will be writing about Amber first day at school !!!

Ndh I am soooo happy for you that you have a beautiful miracle on board...you have been on such a journey and remained so strong and determined ...may God bless you and this sweet blessing :) o love to hear updates on how your doing xx

Sporty :D I've no words!!!Soo happy for you and excited that you are halfway and have your 20 week scan. May God bless your beautiful rainbow baby abundantly :)

Afm I am doing great River is almost 10 weeks which is just crazy because feels like yesterday that he was born ...he is such a joy to our lives...I'm finally breastfeeding and he loves it but he is ravenous lol so it's alot of feeding going on he seems to be a hungry baby! He has had reflux so can get abit fussy around feeding times but we are working through it and he has the baby antacid thing from the doctor...I am enjoying motherhood more than I ever imagined I would or could...so greatful to have been given this opportunity!

Ps please forgive my lack of pic sharing I don't have a laptop at the moment so can't post pic of baby as it won't upload from my phone but please know I will be showing him off as soon as I can lol xx

Bree that is awesome that you are breastfeeding now! They do get big so quickly. I already miss my snuggly little newborn. I love watching Logan master new skills but at the same time I want to keep him small!
I look forward to seeing pictures of him.
How is your dh doing? Has he found a new job? I hope your move is working out well for you guys!

Hi ladies may I join? I am pregnant for the 6th time , with hopefully my 2nd child! This was my first cycle post mmc/d&c.. I wasn't supposed to get pregnant because of my rpl testing but we know God gave us our dd so we put it in his hands!!!! And I got pregnant this tine, first time.. we believe God has his hand on this so we are just praying for his will!!

Hi and welcome pinkpassion! Lots of baby dust to you. I hope this little bean sticks for you!

Welcome PinkPassion! Praying this is your rainbow.

Hey Pink passion

Pray that God blessed this pregnancy xx How are you getting on at the moment x

I'm doing pretty good. . Just waiting for time to pass by!! I'm feeling really good and peaceful about everything still! I'm just trusting that God knows best!!

hello ladies!! I havent been on in years but am so happy to see that Bree has a BABY!! Congrats! so super happy for you!

Ladies.. please join me in prayer!!! I went to my 8 week scan yesterday AND.......

there are two!!!! Yes, TWINS!!!
Baby A is measuring right on track, perfect strong heartbeat!!
Baby B is measuring quite a bit behind and she said it could go either way whether B catches up and makes it or if it will not..
I will be going back weekly for ultrasounds!! There's a very small bleed around the sac but my dr isn't concerned.... we need lots of prayers right now!! I believe we will see yet another miracle next week!!!!!

I know God can do anything. He is the God of miracles!!!! I am praising him for this amazing blessing and believing that he will take care of both babies and we will have a report that surprises everyone next week!! :)

I will be saying prayers for you and your family. Really hope all is ok next week.

Amazing! My daughter keeps saying there are two babies (or sometimes 10 lol) but I've not had a scan yet to know if she's right.

17 weeks today! I felt kicks from the outside for the first time two nights ago after not feeling much movement for a week.

Finally working up the courage to go public and we took some announcement photos on the weekend.

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/Roshinda/this%20one_zps0dt0pioc.jpg
https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/Roshinda/or%20this%20one_zps3o0ljymg.jpg
https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/Roshinda/image4_zps3u9i3izn.jpg
[URL=https://s11.photobucket.com/user/Roshinda/media/image5_zpsbka9pahq.jpg.html]https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/Roshinda/image5_zpsbka9pahq.jpg

NDH, I didn't know you were expecting again, im so behind on the bnb news these days. Congratulations

I will definately be surrounding your rainbow baby in my prayers, we have just discovered we have our own little surprise on the way

HI ladies, can I join you?
I'm expecting baby #4 and I'm 5w2d along. Since Wednesday I've had very small amounts of spotting....getting an u/s this week but I'm hanging on to the promises of God right now...so please pray for my little bean:)

Thank you. I know the Lord works all things together for Good.

Praying for our little miracles!!!! I have another ultrasound on Tuesday!!!

Thank you, I actually don't seem to have updated this thread, I had a scan a week later and we lost baby B , but A has been doing great . We even hear the heartbeat on the doppler!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->