Christian Women Waitin on Babies (CWWOB)

Hello all! I am new to this forum and found this thread. I am so excited! We have been ttc for only a month, but only want God's will in timing. However, I can already sense how impatient I am going to be! It will be nice to be able to chit chat and pray with/for other believers in this area! Blessings to all of you!

Hello all! I am new to this forum and found this thread. I am so excited! We have been ttc for only a month, but only want God's will in timing. However, I can already sense how impatient I am going to be! It will be nice to be able to chit chat and pray with/for other believers in this area! Blessings to all of you!

Welcome and good luck TTC.

Welcome to BNB and blessings to you too. I hope you get your BFP very very soon

As a TTC veteran I think that TTC'ing is one of those things that can really try your patience because with other "requests" from god, you know that there is most of the time a waiting game involved. The waiting game that tests your faith and patience everyday. But from little girls, we are taught that

MAN + Woman+ INTIMACY = an automatic baby

For alot of women that can be so far from the truth and we have to realize that those things that other's take for granted is really a gift. How many times have we all heard people say, be grateful you have the use of all of your limbs, or be grateful you have your health because not everyone does. And yes if your like me you say, "Yes god thankyou" but still in some form you think that its a given and you somehow were more fortunate and you really dont GET the magnitude of your fortune???

I thank god for where he has brought me so far and I remember being single and ongodly lonely and saying "when I get married, I'll be happy with everything, cause that's all I really want"
How wrong was I. Now I love my husband to pieces and thank god for my life and my husband BUT I am still learning to accept that no matter where I am in life, there will always be things that I think will make my life better and easier and faith is needed in all things. I wanted to be married sooooo bad when I was single and I was soooo desperate that I was willing to marry the people that I knew weren't right for me. As it turns out everything happens when it happens for a reason and my husband and I are perfect for eachother and had I not met him, who knows who my partner in this thing called life would be :confused: . When we met, he was a bachelor who wasn't talking to his mom and hadn't gotten to see his son for fore than a month in the last few years. Since we have been together, he has been able to have his son (from previous marriage) for 7 months straight. His mom and him are on good terms and so much more and this is NOT because of me. But because of GOD.
He is everything and I mean everything that I am not. He's outspoken, very sociable, has an extreme sense of humor, assertive, he's just sooo many things. I know people say, don't say that you want to meet your other half because you are a whole person. That is true BUT what they mean is that your mate should bring the balance. We balance eachother out. When we are having a problem in an area, normally the other can offer sound advice because that is OUR area. I just know that GOD has a reason for everything and we as believers need to be content patiently awaiting. THAT IS SOOOO hard but I think that with prayer we can do it. Anyone else understand what I'm saying???

P.S. This post is mainly for my growth because my faith and patience was tested today. This was not directed at anyone but if it helped anyone than that is great!!!!

I can fully relate. I have been a christian my whole life, but found it more "fun" to walk the fence after I was 18. Life for me was hard and unfair due to the fact that my precious daddy was taken away from me and sent to heaven at that time. I decided to find the support I should have gotten from my dad from men. I was engaged, un-engaged, engaged again, un-engaged. I finally gave up! I told God to do whatever He wanted, I couldn't do it anymore, and I couldn't handle the pain. I just gave it all to Him. Within a month, I was reunited with a friend, who is now my husband. It was totally God, and I can't imagine where I would be without my hubby. I am so blessed!!!

I can fully relate. I have been a christian my whole life, but found it more "fun" to walk the fence after I was 18. Life for me was hard and unfair due to the fact that my precious daddy was taken away from me and sent to heaven at that time. I decided to find the support I should have gotten from my dad from men. I was engaged, un-engaged, engaged again, un-engaged. I finally gave up! I told God to do whatever He wanted, I couldn't do it anymore, and I couldn't handle the pain. I just gave it all to Him. Within a month, I was reunited with a friend, who is now my husband. It was totally God, and I can't imagine where I would be without my hubby. I am so blessed!!!

That was soooo ME......I was engaged, unengaged, tooo. Over and over again............it was horrible, till I decided to go celibate and it lasted for a year and a half. I was miserable with following the letter of the law and didnt focus enough on developing a relationship with god and I backslid.........Well 4 months after I messed up, I met my now husband and I love him to pieces...........Its crazy, how things work out.

The funny thing is I didnt understand "WHY" i was so miserable while trying to do the right thing until recently when I watched a joyce meyer taping...........It all made sense

i'm not exactly waiting on a baby but found this thread and read the stories - i find the faith i feel here so strong it's palpable!

i also had a rough time before i met my husband and had my son. thinking about the whole journey & how God sustained me throughout it all brings tears to my eyes & fills my heart with gratitude that i have such a wonderful God watching over me.

my prayers to all the women in this group. i pray God gives you the desires of your heart within His perfect will.

Ladies, I may need a faith booster tonight. I went to my doctors appt and it didnt go as expected. He said that I am fine and that on a scale on 1 to 3, I am a 1 which is good as far as my cervical displasia goes. That I am happy about BUT............He also said that he will not be putting me on Clomid ( this is the 3rd time he's postponed it). Its like every appt I go to, he puts the promise of Clomid off and its getting annoying. He said that if I got pregnant and my cervical displaysia went into severe that that would be bad but I can keep on trying naturally!!!

I just dont get it. I might as well go on birth control to almost guarantee my cycle regularity (my cycle regularity was apart of the reason for my initial doctor's visit to him, my cycles were very long and it totally messed up my sex life as I had close to none, I was ALWAYS on my cycle, I can count how many times Ive BD since APRIL 9th of this year, DOC thinks I didnt ovulate all last year because my cycles were everywhere) If it's ok that I get pregnant naturally then why not give me Clomid??? If it isnt then PLEASE prescribe birth control because at least then, I'll have some type of normalcy...........I forgot to request birth control when I called. I'm gonna call back tomorrow and ask for it. Which the doc should approve. Im just really annoyed and I feel like Birth Control is a way of stopping me from obsessing and symptom spotting every month. I actually gave up TTC or actively TTC a few months back and just said whatever, UNTIL I met this new doc and he seemed very hopeful and gave me a sense of calm. Now I know that God should be giving me a sense of calm but I DO live in the earth realm and some physical confirmation does help ALOT. Im just really upset and pissed to have hit ANOTHER Brick wall after getting some hope. I need lots and lots of advice on how to get over this other than, it will happen when Its meant too. Maybe some personal stories about how you felt better after hitting a brick wall. Doesn't have to be TTC related.

Sorry for rambling...........Just needed some advice.thanks

CONGRATS on your pregnancy god is gooD! :) he's blessed me with my first baby! :) couldn't have done it with out God!

God is good indeed , Without him then neither of my boys would be here and we are sore grateful for the blessing they have been to our lives

God is good! This thread goes to show his mighty power and promises to you ladies. It's almost a prayer journal ands you can see the way God has moved. Amazing!

I'm really not that knowledgable on the divination subject. All I've been really taught is "its Bad" and the bible says no but no real explanation like you get with other sins.........Im gonna go look it up on bible gateway and post some passages to explain why its bad. Im more so referring to things like puija boards. Ill get right back to you

The reason God finds divination, practicers of magic, fortune tellers etc 'detestable' (as stated in Duet 18) is because these practices are an invitation to communication with or posession by unclean spirits, or demons. :flower:

Hi girls! Just wanted to pop in and say hi. We are NTNP right now but I'm praying every night that God will bless us with a baby soon. :flow: I hope all of you ladies can stay strong in your faith, through frustrations, and know that God has a plan for you! :hugs:

Looking through my subscriptions and re-found this thread. Hoping that you're all well and i can see that many prayers have been answered :)

Im currently pregnant with my second baby and lost a LO in September and I know that the reason I saw a beautiful beating heartbest a few days ago is because god is taking care of us. I attend church each week and pray daily, whilst at church I feel the lords presence with me and know he is watching over us and its as if I can hear him saying this one is yours to keep. I pray each day for my lost baby and pray that god is looking after her and keeping her safe until I come. God is good xxxx

God is good all the time. By his divine purpose I am pregnant again after a mc...so unexpectantly and unprepared. Looking forward to God's staying power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->