Christmas and New Years Babies

MrsLJO

Reaction score
:xmas2:Hi
We are currently 11 1/2 weeks preganant and have an expected due date of 22nd December!

How far gone are you and when is your christmas/New Years baby due?

Xxx

Hi, my due date is the same as yours :D we are both in for a crazy xmas!!

Mine is 15 January, so just after Xmas and New year :)

Oh Rose that's exciting!! We have our 12 week scan on Wednesday. As we had our little bean through iui we have had 2 scans already but I can't wait to see him/her all grown with little arms and legs!!! And a Christmas baby too. Have you got your scan booked in yet?

Sweet kat- at least Yourll be able to eat all the food at Christmas with a great reason for it :)

Going by my dates (which im 100% on) I'm 11+3....however I had a scan at 8 weeks and baby was measuring 7 weeks. So my EDD is currently between 21st-28th December lol Have my 12 week scan on the 16th so should hopefully know better by then. Feel like I've been waiting ages for this scan and I've still got another 12 days to wait lol x

Going by my dates (which im 100% on) I'm 11+3....however I had a scan at 8 weeks and baby was measuring 7 weeks. So my EDD is currently between 21st-28th December lol Have my 12 week scan on the 16th so should hopefully know better by then. Feel like I've been waiting ages for this scan and I've still got another 12 days to wait lol x

Waiting is just the hardest thing isn't it! Our 2 week wait was painful but for the scans too! I don't how some mummies to be can just have the normal 12 and 20 scan to begin with that would drive me insane lol
Nice to see someone else with a possible christmas baby!

Oh Rose that's exciting!! We have our 12 week scan on Wednesday. As we had our little bean through iui we have had 2 scans already but I can't wait to see him/her all grown with little arms and legs!!! And a Christmas baby too. Have you got your scan booked in yet?

Sweet kat- at least Yourll be able to eat all the food at Christmas with a great reason for it :)

Mine is on Friday! I am super excited too. I had a scan at 8 weeks but could only see a blob so will be amazing to see how baby has progressed since then.

I'm due 2nd Jan! Could be Xmas, new year or clash with my eldest's birthday!!
Very excited. Heard the heartbeat on my Doppler this morning, what a relief it was. The wait for the scan has been hard, been so anxious for some reason. Wishing everyone a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

I'm due Jan 3 but my doc never lets any of her patients go past 39 weeks so I figure late December.
Congrats to all.

December 24th :)
Crazy xmas this year !!!! Heheh

Congrats ladies

I'm due Dec 18th! My DS has his birthday a week after Christmas so I will likely have one a week before, one a week after and Xmas inbetween. I'm super excited!! Congratulations to everyone :)

I'm due 27th Dec based on my dates altho not got my scan till 20th so it may change then it's going to be a bit chaotic this Xmas xx

My due date is estimated for Dec. 31st. However, I have another appointment next week so I'll see if there are any updates. I'm excited to have my first child around December. :) All the more to celebrate during the holiday season. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->