christmas baby:)

Hi guys! I've been trying for a December baby for 2 years now so I'm really hoping this month is the month! According to my chart I'd be due December 27th which is not only 2 days after Christmas (my favorite Holiday) it also happens to be my birthday! Which would make it extra special so I will be ttc extra hard this month =)

I'm hoping for a Christmas baby too! Like you, MrsGood2be, my birthday is right at Chrissy time as well. At the moment, I'm predicting a due date of Christmas Eve, or Christmas Day. Love it!

:dust: Good luck to us all! :dust:

Hi guys! I've been trying for a December baby for 2 years now so I'm really hoping this month is the month! According to my chart I'd be due December 27th which is not only 2 days after Christmas (my favorite Holiday) it also happens to be my birthday! Which would make it extra special so I will be ttc extra hard this month =)

Wow, what an exciting time it would be for you then! My dh's bday is actually on December 27th which I thought would be sweet if we conceive this cycle too since my edd would be December 25th. It's amazing how things work out sometimes. Hopefully this will be it for us! FX'd!

:dust:

Hello ladies! My estimated due date is actually on Christmas Day! Wow, who would have figured? I've been telling my DH that of all the dates I didn't want to have a baby during or on Christmas Day b/c it would just be too much stress. However, this is our ttc #4 cycle and I am eating my words! I am totally fine with having a Christmas baby and in fact I want a Christmas baby now! I truly hope and pray we get all of our wishes!

Based on my anticipated ovulation date (4/3), my EDD would be Christmas Day too! Crazy!!

SO Cool! Hopefully we get our bfp next month!

Hi everyone! So the OPK I did today was lighter than the last few, which kind of bummed me out. I hoped I was getting close! Didn't BD last night, hubby was tired and cranky from work. He just texted me now saying he was going to be late again. Ugh! :nope: I guess it's good my OPK wasn't pos yet, but I really wanted to BD every other night this week, leading up to probable OV on Monday. So far we only BD Sunday! :dohh:

Hello ladies! My estimated due date is actually on Christmas Day! Wow, who would have figured? I've been telling my DH that of all the dates I didn't want to have a baby during or on Christmas Day b/c it would just be too much stress. However, this is our ttc #4 cycle and I am eating my words! I am totally fine with having a Christmas baby and in fact I want a Christmas baby now! I truly hope and pray we get all of our wishes!

Based on my anticipated ovulation date (4/3), my EDD would be Christmas Day too! Crazy!!

When are you due to ovulate? Your ticker says 4 days, are you usually pretty regular?

When are you due to ovulate? Your ticker says 4 days, are you usually pretty regular?

Yes ma'am...I'm like clock work. I'm predicting that I'm gonna ovulate either this Sat or Sun. I'm also working on the same SMEP method that you're doing too. This will be our first time doing it so I'm hoping it does the trick! Sorry, to hear that your plan has gotten messed up a little bit. Hopefully you and dh and will get to it soon enough! It's not too late.

Yes ma'am...I'm like clock work. I'm predicting that I'm gonna ovulate either this Sat or Sun. I'm also working on the same SMEP method that you're doing too. This will be our first time doing it so I'm hoping it does the trick! Sorry, to hear that your plan has gotten messed up a little bit. Hopefully you and dh and will get to it soon enough! It's not too late.

We should OV right around the same time then!! :hugs:

We should OV right around the same time then!! :hugs:

Awesome!! Let's make sure to stay connected through this journey then! I hope this is it for us!

ive been very confused with ov this month i usuall ov on cd11 but when i testesd cd10 it was quite dark but not pos then on cd11 was very faint but i had lots of cm n oc pains cd8 _10 and now cd14 i have lots and lots of cm i havnt tested today but i tested upto today do u think its worth testing again from tomorrow or had ov gone????? Help :(

my EDD is on the 14th of DEC 11.......hope to get my BFP in about 4 days.... christmas babies are the best!!!!!!!!!

For the girls who have bdays near Christmas --> How did you feel growing up having to "share" your bday with the holiday??

For the girls who have bdays near Christmas --> How did you feel growing up having to "share" your bday with the holiday??

It's not a bad thing... but not a great thing either - in my humble opinion. It's good that I get to see all of my family around my birthday... but that usually means on Christmas Day I get a birthday cake! :dohh: People in my family were pretty terrible at getting together a few days after Christmas (my b'day is 28th). It was too much hassle.

However, recently my immediate family have been doing a wonderful job of making me feel special on my birthday. Better late than never! :thumbup:

My hope is that with a lil one to share a birthday with - or at least at the similiar time - there is TWICE the reason to celebrate! Xx.

Now that I'm older it kind of sucks because you get jipped alot but my birthday is the 27th and growing up I always loved that I shared my birthday with Christmas it was my favorite holiday and it made me feel special =)

My DH made me laugh last night. He said "I've just realised if we get pregnant this month I'm going to have you in hospital over Christmas, aren't I?" :D

I did say that on a positive side, he already gets two weeks off for Christmas so he'll have more time off with the little one, as he can tag his paternity leave onto the end of it! :rofl:

My Bday is the 17th of December & my fam has always done a really great job of separating the two...if this is the time, I'll have to share my month with my little one & that would be the BEST present!! It actually kinda happens in our family, my mom & lil brother share a bday & my gramma & cousin share one as well...LoL Fxed to everyone & lots of
:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->