christmas baby:)

wanabeamama

Reaction score
wow just worked out if i get my bfp this cycle i will be due christmas week :) that will be the best gift EVER.

I noticed that this week as well - if I got pregnant this month my due date would be 21st December :D

That would be amazing - fingers crossed for both of us! x

yey that would be just amaizing, im gona have to stop getting my hopes up tho:( but lets just spread the :dust: lots and lots and lots of :dust:

Yes, I do it every month. If I get pregnant this month I can tell my family at Christmas, if I get pregnant this month I can break the news to my mum on mother's day, if I get pregnant this month I'll be due on my birthday, if I get pregnant this month it will be a Christmas baby...

Really must stop overthinking things! :haha: x

Ive just had my first pos OPK on cd68, so had given up hope of getting one this cycle!! Ive also just realised that we'd be in for a xmas baby if it happened this month :happydance:

The only thing is we discussed before i came off bc that we wouldnt try this month as xmas is my busiest time at work (im self employed) and we couldnt afford for me to be off then! But now its come to it, theres no way im missing this opportunity, it might be another 3 months before I O again :haha:

Oh well, i want the :baby: more and will just hve to deal with being off at xmas!!

FX ladies for ur xmas babies and lots of :dust::dust:

Thanks so much Mrs D! This is cycle 4 for us, and I have a strange feeling that this might be the one! :D

Yes before we started TTC we kept putting it off because of the inconvenience of when I would fall pregnant (i.e. a busy month at work, or just before a payrise (which might affect their decision)), but once we started TTC I realised that it doesn't happen straight away and will happen when it happens, so there's no chance of trying to time it just right.

Now I just want a baby so badly that I don't care what's going on in my life when it's due, everything else can go on hold! :D x

Hi ladies, fx for all of us. If I get my bfp this month I'll be due on Christmas Eve. It's not ideal, given it's a busy time of year, but we're starting our 5th cycle now and if the only baby I get is a Christmas one, I'll take it!

Yes i definatly agree with you there, you do just get to the point where you know you would be so happy to have your :bfp: that everything else will just have to work round it!!

:dust::dust:

Fingers crossed for lots of Christmas babydust for us all!

:dust::dust::dust:

Ive just had my first pos OPK on cd68, so had given up hope of getting one this cycle!! Ive also just realised that we'd be in for a xmas baby if it happened this month :happydance:

The only thing is we discussed before i came off bc that we wouldnt try this month as xmas is my busiest time at work (im self employed) and we couldnt afford for me to be off then! But now its come to it, theres no way im missing this opportunity, it might be another 3 months before I O again :haha:

Oh well, i want the :baby: more and will just hve to deal with being off at xmas!!

FX ladies for ur xmas babies and lots of :dust::dust:

same here im a hairdresser have a salon so really is my buisiest time of the year so im trying not to obsess this month we bd on friday thinking that i wont get a pos opk til yesterday but i think i ov on saturday :/ but if i got a bfp i will deal with work when it coms to it probobly a silly thing to do but hey ho :dust: to everyone

christmas baby for all :) yeeeehhhhhhhhh

My boss tells me on a regular basis that he doesn't want me getting pregnant, so I keep getting pangs of guilt every month thinking that I'm letting him down. But I'm 27 and we really don't want to put it off any longer.

When it comes to it and I get pregnant, he'll just have to deal with it! :haha:

Wow a lot of you ladies hit the nail on the head! I tend to over think things also and well I'm just relaxing (I know the cliché). But this is O week for me also and Christmas would be wonderful present for us :flower:
:dust:

spykey, your post cracked me up because I do the same thing! Every month I start planning when I would tell my mom, when I would start wearing maternity clothes, etc.

I'm really pulling for this month because I already have nieces/nephews with January and February birthdays, so I don't want to add to that! Come on December baby!!!

I hope we are all successful this month!

Ha ha, glad it's not just me Grace! I do it every cycle, I don't know why I put myself through it! :haha: x

Ha. I currently work retail (DF is the breadwinner ;) ) and one of the awesome things about having concived this past monh would have been a good excuse to not have to be working the shops Christmastime.
I guess all hope's not lost if this month is our lucky one. ;)

wanabeamama - im a nail technician, so we are both similar in how mad xmas time is for us at work!! I notice you are from manchester, im not too far from you i live in preston!!

I think what would stress me out the most having a xmas baby would be all the insensitive comments id get from my clients... 'oh no, what am i going to do about my nails for xmas???' i know id get that, iv already had clients ask when im planning on sarting a family as there worried what their going to do when i go on maternity leave!!!!!!! its unbeleivable!!

Hello ladies! My estimated due date is actually on Christmas Day! Wow, who would have figured? I've been telling my DH that of all the dates I didn't want to have a baby during or on Christmas Day b/c it would just be too much stress. However, this is our ttc #4 cycle and I am eating my words! I am totally fine with having a Christmas baby and in fact I want a Christmas baby now! I truly hope and pray we get all of our wishes!

If I conceive this month I'll be due around 15th of Decemeber! Hope so would love to have a winter baby!! :D Good luck everyone testing this cycle! xx

wanabeamama - im a nail technician, so we are both similar in how mad xmas time is for us at work!! I notice you are from manchester, im not too far from you i live in preston!!

I think what would stress me out the most having a xmas baby would be all the insensitive comments id get from my clients... 'oh no, what am i going to do about my nails for xmas???' i know id get that, iv already had clients ask when im planning on sarting a family as there worried what their going to do when i go on maternity leave!!!!!!! its unbeleivable!!

i know how cheeky im not planning on telling my clients until theres no way of hiding it lol and unfortunatly i will only be able to take 6 weeks off as i have spent 9 years building the business and cant affor to lose clients as after all its my childrens future luckily my oh is a teacher so get all the school hols and i have a twin sister who can help out looking after buba

i really hope we get some christmas babies fingers crossesd for all and :dust: to you all

Hello ladies! My estimated due date is actually on Christmas Day! Wow, who would have figured? I've been telling my DH that of all the dates I didn't want to have a baby during or on Christmas Day b/c it would just be too much stress. However, this is our ttc #4 cycle and I am eating my words! I am totally fine with having a Christmas baby and in fact I want a Christmas baby now! I truly hope and pray we get all of our wishes!

Based on my anticipated ovulation date (4/3), my EDD would be Christmas Day too! Crazy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->