Christmas bargains in America?!

hiphophooray

Reaction score
Just curious if we can start a thread for deals in America? I am loving every thing I see in the bargain thread but I need some good deals I can buy too! Lol

I know we had one last year. It wasn't quite as active but I got some good deals from there. I think that's largely because there aren't as many of us US ladies here. If there isn't one already it would be great for someone to start one!

Would be great to have one again this yr, got some great bargains last year :)

Just gonna bump this up for anyone who may have something to add :) unfortunately not a bargain I can share, but I got an easy bake oven for $3.99!!!! Love thrift stores lol I need some good deals so I can get more shopping in! I have a 3 year old son & it is his last year as an only child so I kind of want to go all out this year :)

I can never find any bargains until black Friday, and by then I'm almost done. I'm really hoping TRU puts some Thomas Train stuff buy one get one, but I don't know if they ever do that. I'll update if I see something.

I've found a good amount of bargains on the Lightning Deals on Amazon. I've been checking it out every day to see what toys are on the lightning deals for the day, and then I make sure to log on at the time they are available if I see something I'm interested in. So far, have gotten: Marble Run over 50% off, Learning resources Gears toy sets 40% off, Tinker toy, Spirograph 50% off.

Free shipping at disneystore.com right now until Wednesday. I'm tempted to take advantage later this week.

I found out pretty late today but the children's place have 50% off everything and free shipping today, i am not sure how long the sale goes for!?

Deal of the day on Amazon today is pretty good, there are paw patrol toys, zoomer Dinos, Zoomer kitties, kinetic sand, etc. all for pretty good prices. I bought all the paw patrol toys for DS2:)

I started a canadian one too, as many places in the US won't ship to Canada.

Deal of the day on Amazon today is pretty good, there are paw patrol toys, zoomer Dinos, Zoomer kitties, kinetic sand, etc. all for pretty good prices. I bought all the paw patrol toys for DS2:)

I was just about to post this too. Nothing on my list was there but it's a good sale.

https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_127...1&ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&node=12767220011

Knex sets are half off on today's Amazon deals.

Through Tuesday Christmas Tree Shop has 20% off storewide. They already have pretty cheap prices so I got some great bargains today. It's a coupon you have to print off from their website. I'm pretty sure they're just an east coast chain though so I'm not sure how many people this will apply to. :)

If anyone is into star wars i got this little set today for my son's stocking from the Toys r us website, was only $3.49 and if you spend $19 or more you get free shipping;

94009db935a17d8ca6bce1e182935408.jpg

If there's Dollar Generals near you most of their toys are Buy One Get One 50% Off. I'm not sure how long it'll last but may be worth checking out.

Thanks for letting us know about the buy one get 50% off at DG, we went and got the kids all their stocking stuffers!! They didn't have anymore Star Wars figures left, but managed to get my son some Star Wars micro machines and hot wheels so that was good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->