Christmas Board Game

c1403

Reaction score
Watching my two girls play the orchard toys Christmas surprises game (got it two years back) I am thinking I should get a new game for their box.any sugestions for a 3 and 5 year old can be a little more advanced but with a christmassy theme?

My DD has Disney Eye Found It game and while it's not christmassy at all, it totally reminds me of Christmas every time we play it. I think it's because it's one of those real family games that you can all sit round and play together

You also all work together as a team to win, so no sibling fallouts when one loses to the other 😂

Santa's rooftop scramble. Though the littlest one may need some help. You have Christmas lists and I think a spinner and have to move round to the houses and leave the presents if I remember rightly.

We have the orchard toys christmas.list game. Its pretty much the shopping list game but with christmas lists and stockings instead of trollys

Thanks

I saw the rooftop game a few weeks ago in smyths, thought it may be a bit old for them. It was £9 now it's £20 on amazon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->