Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iv never been in the Grotto!!! OPEN IT AND LET ME IN.......please xx

Laura loads of bits on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_s...ingdom&sprefix=ben+and+holly's+little+kingdom

The castle is £29.99 on there and free delivery https://www.amazon.co.uk/Little-Kin...TJFU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1314789319&sr=8-2

Wobbles isn't answering now...maybe she is otherwise engaged opening the grotto :haha: xx

Yeah, she has to be. Maybe postive thinking will get it open, when all else has failed.

:shock: i've just realised I don't have a fire place in this new house to hang stockings off :| I wanna cry. I just have a gap in my chimney breast.

:hugs::hugs: AL, dont worry Santa will still come.

You could aways build one :haha:

This is EXACTLY why we need SG open, AL could do a thread about her fireplace and she get lots of support and advice on what to do. :rofl:

I was thinking of putting a nativity scene in the fireplace or those stacks of presents with lights in you can get but I forgot about the stockings. I might have to put a washing live type thing at the top of my chimney breast and dangle them off that :rofl:

Please Admins, do it for me, I'll be honest I've not been on here in a while, I came on here today to see if you would of opened it with it being sooooooo near to Christmas and I needed cheering up after recent events, that coupled with my discovery of a lack of fire place, I am at breaking point...please find it in your hearts...Yours Sincerely...Heart Broken xxx

Awww AL, how can they not? :hugs: Oh and I am always here to talk to. :hugs:

And yes a washing line thing, sorta like christmas bunting would look nice across the fire place

I was thinking of putting a nativity scene in the fireplace or those stacks of presents with lights in you can get but I forgot about the stockings. I might have to put a washing live type thing at the top of my chimney breast and dangle them off that :rofl:

Please Admins, do it for me, I'll be honest I've not been on here in a while, I came on here today to see if you would of opened it with it being sooooooo near to Christmas and I needed cheering up after recent events, that coupled with my discovery of a lack of fire place, I am at breaking point...please find it in your hearts...Yours Sincerely...Heart Broken xxx

My heart is bleeding. It truly, truly is :kiss:

I think someone should write a santa's grotto song, then record themselves singing it as a way of getting Wobbs to break....:haha:

:shock: i've just realised I don't have a fire place in this new house to hang stockings off :| I wanna cry. I just have a gap in my chimney breast.

i don't have a fire place either

emily's stocking hangs in the hallway

stupid flat

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members