Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just had a disaster baking mince pies :dohh:

I've just scrapped hundreds of bits into a tupperware box. Next year I'm buying the pasty and mincemeat premade and doing an assembly job.

Hey ladies hope your all ok! my laptops broke so can only come on here on my phone at the moment :( xxx

hey ladies,im meant to be doing my big clean..so far Ive cleaned down 1 side in the kitchen :haha:

hey ladies! eugh im not even dressed yet just cant motivate myself! xx

come on vix!I've done my whole house almost,,,even dragged everything out from under the bed to hoover :smug:

I've yet to do anything either oops :haha: me and lo have the flu :(

ive done no cleaning :rofl: made christmas cupcakes with amelie, put on dishwasher and a load of nappies and thats it :shock:

I've just collected Harvey from nursery,now just to do the living room(hoover) and the kitchen and I'm done...apart from the ironing..xx

Hello Ladies!!

How you all doing?

I am in Pjs! well top half is dressed! I am doing big clean tomorrow!!
My Mum is having Maizie tonight so i am finishing wrapping and maybe a bit of the 'big clean' depending what time Maizie goes!!

xx

I know I need to clean, but cant be bothered, my family is coming up a couple of days after xmas, and I keep telling myself if I start now, I wont have to rush to do it all before they come. But yet here I am, sat in bed with Abby being lazy >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"