Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i aint going nowhere lmao

can i ask.... how does the secret santa work out on here?

It is a card (some people chose to put a small gift in too) because in previous years, with gifts, people got theres and didnt send one to the person they were meant to :nope:

Yaayyyyyyy I've just sat down from making soap (for Christmas presents!!!) and see we have our grotto 'coming soon' :happydance:

They couldn't resist! :haha:

It is a card (some people chose to put a small gift in too) because in previous years, with gifts, people got theres and didnt send one to the person they were meant to :nope:

ooohhhhh thats not on!!!! i really hope they do it this year.
what kinda things dya put in the card?

We will be doing it this year if the admin let us we have already had a natter about it :) xx

awww that good im really up for that!!! so is it like vouchers you put in the cards or parcels with a card??

dunno what im gunna do! if i go offline and it opens, cant come back on till tomorrow night!!! :( dont even have facebook!!

OMG!!! It says opening soon, yay I can see it. It feels so close but yet so far away :rofl:

cool!!!! very excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Oh my daaayyyyssss I'm sat here now reading through the old grotto, I'm feeling so Christmassy and excited eeekkk!! :happydance:

Hopefully by the morning the grotto will be open....so thank you for entertaining me ladies,I'll see you on the other side!!!! :haha: xx

its been legendary and weve got up to 240!! not bad!!!
awwwwwwwww i hope it open......feel a little sad tho.
*violins playing* once its open we'll all be really busy writing about xmas in different threads :( least here were all talking about the same thing :(

Awww, yeah I will miss you guys :cry: although we could probably have a general christmas chit chat thread, maybe :shrug:

yeah!!! thats a good idea, might lose a few tho....?

No we will send them all links and harrass them until they join our chit chat :thumbup:

:rofl:

I was going to ask if you have fb but now not only are you into candy cane bondage, you also enjoy harrassing people. Perhaps not :haha:

haha yer be wary :rofl:
not on FB anyway! one of the few in the whole world lol
so your safe :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member