Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning!!! im soooooooooooo tired!!

Me too!

Was trying to trim Evies toe nails when she was asleep last night but she kept stirring and had a hang nail and kept jabbing me in the leg with it!

She is also cutting another molar

my delightful adam decided to make a right racket at 6 am going to work!
needless to say he recieved a lovely text message with quite a few swear words in it!

Ha ha my DH always clangs his bloody belt and it wakes me up and stirs Evie.

Also he sprays deodorant in the bedroom while we are both still sleeping in bed! Who does that?!

Men are crap

yer he does that too!

he went all the way downstairs rattling the safety gate thumping down the stairs slamming the other safety gate then running back upstairs coming in the bedroom for his belt!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:happydance: I feel really christmassy now, I might chat to you all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrAwK9juhhY

xx

You guys are going to get me in trouble! haha I want to look outside and see snow!!

I love hearing the xmas songs at work, we don't get them until dec normally though :(

What's everyone up to today? xx

Sitting here now planning what I want to cook for Christmas this year, LOL

Visiting grandparents and laundry are in order though!

I asked Mike what we're doing for xmas this year and I think he thought I was crazy :blush: He isn't as excited yet :haha:

What you thinking of cooking? x

my child's just stormed off and slammed her
bedroom door, all because i said we didn't have
any bananas

:saywhat:

i swear i have a teenager sometimes!

:dohh:

truffles that we do for extended family and well... everyone as they are sooooo good! Thinking of doing some homemade snacks this year, lots of seafood stuff, homemade salmon and shrimp dips I think. Also thought about a Christmas punch drink (booze in it of course LOL)

Mark and I just sat down and wrote out a list for Kayleigh :haha: he is a Christmas lover too! List for Jacob is a lot harder... action figures are a must but it's hard to think of stuff for him! will need to ask him soon :)

That's so funny :rofl:

When I was little, my mum used to shut my bedroom door (it wound me up) so I'd scream blue murder at my door & tell it how mean she was :rofl:

That's so funny :rofl:

When I was little, my mum used to shut my bedroom door (it wound me up) so I'd scream blue murder at my door & tell it how mean she was :rofl:

she must get it from you

:growlmad: :rofl:

my child's just stormed off and slammed her
bedroom door, all because i said we didn't have
any bananas

:saywhat:

i swear i have a teenager sometimes!

:dohh:

Totally sounds like my daughter! i get demanded to the shops to buy more!
x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back