Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i ordered this for moo-moo! £5!!!!!! https://www.play.com/ProductOutline.aspx?title=17744921&r=TOYS

just wanted to know if a courier delivers it or mr postie?! its due to arrive any day and dont have a clue how its getting here!
owwww u better stay up then! ive had a baging headache allllll day!

ivee only ordered dvd's and books from there before so they've always come via postie :)

hmmmmm see i dont even know how big it is! so i cant judge!

hmmm intriguing? let me know :)
im on strike tonight! im not washing up cos im tired, last night was awful lmao so i figure i deserve a quiet night x

yeah so you should!! im only just having my tea now, coz taylor and mia took ageeesss to get to sleep.
just checked on moomoo and shes fallen asleep clutching her soft toy dof "fudge" so cute!

god i hope this doesnt mean me sitting in all day for the next 3-5 days waiting for postie or courier man!

awww, moo sounds sooooooooooo cute!!! i darent check on tids after last night, she's on a breathing monitor so i know she's fine lmao
can u email play?

ohhhh didnt realise i called her moo moo on here!!! oops lol
just summit we've always called her! sounds odd in the street c'mon moo moo! get very odd looks! lol
i dunno, think ill see if it comes tomorrow, if not ill email em!
cant wait for it to come! bargain! taylor and mia have 3 each now! not bad considering i started in November last year!

lmao i like moo-moo suits her, lmao i didnt realised i'd replied with moo, another friend on here calls her daughter doo and i guess it was automatic lmao!
i call lyssa tids whenever and get funny looks for it :)

yeah i noticed you call her that! lol
yeah mias usually moo taylors usually tails!
its caught on tho coz all my family call them those names! :rofl:

lol tids is short for tiddlepops :)
ive called her it since she was tiny and it just stuck :) lmao
i think its cute
im not sure she knows her name is alyssa. no one calls her it lmao!

taylor and mia definatly know theyre real name because i call em it when im mad, like when my mum/dad used to shout VICTORIA LOUISE GET DOWN THESE STAIRS NOW!!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
yer im just a little bit addicted! lol

lmao you victoria-louise'd yourself lmao!
i have no full name!!! i swear!!!
eek i go back to uni on monday

i dont know what your talking about SAMANTHA LOUISE!!! SAMMI-LOU!!!

eugghhh thats not good!

pffffffffffft your mean :(
and lmao im looking forward to it, just worried bout being so far away from lyss, last year while i was at uni she was at nursery= but my mum worked there so it was different if you know what i mean

its a shame she still doesnt!
i would love that! lol
cant wait till i go back, think im gunna take a step away from hairdressing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member