Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh, my OH is a ps3 addict :wacko: He always wastes money on new hobbies too. Seriously the amount of shit up my loft cos of it is insane. Decks and loads of records, a telescope, a friggin rifle?!, 3 guitars, a punchbag (persuaded him to sell the weight bench :roll:), loads of remote control cars and now hes onto golf :growlmad:

ugh, my OH is a ps3 addict :wacko: He always wastes money on new hobbies too. Seriously the amount of shit up my loft cos of it is insane. Decks and loads of records, a telescope, a friggin rifle?!, 3 guitars, a punchbag (persuaded him to sell the weight bench :roll:), loads of remote control cars and now hes onto golf :growlmad:

bloody hell, flog them when he's not looking!

:muaha:

I should! I'd be terrified of coming home one day to all my stuff having been sold though :rofl:

It's a sad life being single :rofl:

its coz your posh!!!! :rofl: :haha:

are you calling me posh again? lmao!

i dont dress lyss up for xmas, but she went to a halloween party last year :) for toddlers! very cute :) i love stuff like that hat mandy linked but i never bothered dressing her up like an xmas pudding or anythinng- money's tight (because im NOT posh vix!) so just viewed it as a waste of money x

yer just a bit lol

i always dress the kids up i have to its like the law!! lol
basically just to show pics to first bfs/gfs lmao

eeeuuuggghhh the kitty off xfactor is doing my head in!

I'll prob get him a cute sleepsuit instead being realistic. They have nice ones on next with a matching hat. Means he can wear it all festive season, not just for 1 day.

ooh i wanna see these mandy

can everyone tell vix IM NOT POSH!!

i live in the fens for christs sake woman!

....................and goes to CAMBRIDGE UNI!!! :haha:

okay okay ills top calling u posh!

https://www.next.co.uk/g473566s2

https://www.next.co.uk/g473566s2

i want it!!! lmao soooooo cute! will we get to see a pic of your little guy in one?

Who lives near Cambridge, practically neighbours:haha:. I was in cambridge shopping today :happydance:

And Cambridge is posh, that's why i frequent it :blush::winkwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back