Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooohhhhh yeah!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PceqPkTdYgA

no it dosnt has a nice taste and its not to strong

https://www.northumberlandcheese.co.uk/acatalog/copy_of_Nettle.html

we had a brat today too :( not sure what was up with her, she was just really screamy and she trapped her one year old cousins hand in the door (by accident) and refused to say sorry!

Why is it so warm! It's meant to be Christmas

Blah I ate cheese all through my pregnancy with Tegan too. It actually made my heartburn better :lol:

princess jenna- it was eaaasssssyyyy! you open up a pic in paint and draw your xmas pics and save, then open it in changing avater!
its good innit?! a lott of effort went in it lol

Sammi- yes you bloody are late!! :rofl:

im listening to wizzard on youtube on my headphones is that sad? lol

OMG that's so clever I need to do this x

im now listening to wham!!!!! love this one its an ANTHEM!!!!

I DID IT, I finally did it x It only took a couple of weeks but I have finally finished reading the whole of this thread lol x
I'm totally in the christmas mood, I've been eating mince pies & cream & bought Finley his first christmas present (His little tikes wooden kitchen)
eeeeek I'm so excited about christmas this year x

We have just booked a weekend away with friends to sheffield as they have a HUGE christmas market on with an ice rink & Santas Grotto x Cant wait x

yep lol it did take me a few weeks, reading 20-30 odd pages at a time lol x That just shows I'm dedicated or mad lol x

GUYS ITS OCTOBER THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW!!!

I'll be able to say christmas is in 2 months and 'my baby is due next month' :happydance:

eurgh i know. Its horrid. Ive never been this pregnant in heat like this before :cry:

Hate that its so HOT so near to October x I bought new winter clothes & I cant wear them :brat:

Afternoon ladies!! :D

well done on reading all of the thread!Ahhh what it took us to get here!:rofl:

xx

Afternoon ladies!! :D

well done on reading all of the thread!Ahhh what it took us to get here!:rofl:xx

see now if I hadnt read it all I wouldnt know what you mean lol x

we've just booked a hotel for 2 nights (thanks to tesco clubcard) at the end of november in sheffield as they have a huge christmas market on with an ice rink & a Santa's grotto x I cant wait I'm so excited x

^ sounds fab! Im hoping to take the kids to York next year :D This year good old edinburgh will do haha athough edin christmas stuff is excellent. we too have an icerink and german market ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back