Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks sweetie!
anyone else's LO got a bday coming up before xmas? (aside from moo obvs)

gah im tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired ladies! but im trying to catch up on x factor!

im watching xfactor on plus, im watching antiques roadshow.....................YER YER I KNOW WHAT YOUR ALL GUNNA SAY!!! and i dont care!!! yes im an old fart and im proud!!

My lo's birthday is end of this month-I've gone through some of his Xmas pressies and decided he can have some of them for his birthday instead. Any excuse for more pressie buying :)

I am watching X Factor and then I am gonna have a bath and go bed. I had such a brilliant dream last night hope it continues tonight... :)

Watching Miracle on 34th Street with JJ right now. My fave bit of the whole film is when Santa meets the little deaf girl it tears me up every time how chuffed she is that he knows sign language even though I know it's just a film lol

Also just cracked open a bottle of rose shhhhh lol

Evening!!I've just had a rant at a local footballer on twitter...he said about Jade from Xfactor...that she may 'spiral out of control and start over eating' so I asked 'was it because she was big that she was an easy target for his jokes'?????!!

No suprisingly enough!

I did consider putting 'she may be big,but she isn't as big as your ego!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79