Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
awwww i really hope the steroid help him!!
poor mite!

wow dannie youve been busy lol

my poor bank balance is drained, and im shopping again on monday when we got to the santas grotto at the trafford centre x

i just wanna get paid!
im on the bones of me arse and tired of it! need to finish xmas shoppng asap!
dont get paid till the 16th!!! eeeuuuuggghhh

ive got no money till tue, but OH owes me soooo much so making him give me some money for mon xx

i know the feeling, had to flog a few items
of jewellery just to eat this week, got more than
i thought though which is good i suppose, desperate
times and all that

GOD DAMN BLOODY CAR!!!!!!!!!!

i literally hate it and i've made sure oh knows
too, i smacked my head getting out this morning
so i think it hates me back

:growlmad: :rofl:

yer adam owes me nearly 160!!!
i get paid monday but thats for house keeping lol

hey sam!

well i currently have two pound on my leccy meter and 2 pound on my gas meter really hoping it lasts till monday or im fooked.
only got student food in (beans bread noodles pasta).
euuugh hate it!
im effing freezing!
kids have got extra covers on and ive got towels blocking under the doors and ive got a blanket and hotbot to save on gas!
its crap

Hey guys x Have you all put your trees up yet? We havent :-( DH is on nights so putting it up tomorrow afternoon x Got finley some biscuits to decorate & hang on the tree too x

matt owes me 750 now :wacko: its proper stressing me out now as christmas approaches x

Now its December I can finally let myself join! YAAAAAAAAAAY.

Got our tree up - today I lit loads of cinnamon scented candles, put on Home Alone and Ivy snuggled up by the tree :cloud9: Ohhh I love Christmas!

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/381397_2131934111065_1627380020_1748003_732456847_n.jpg

Hahaha I cannot believe how long you guys have been discussing Christmas for :rofl: Its December now and acceptable to be feeling festive, I'm no crazy lady :rofl:

oh my god we have a newbie! havent had a newbie in weeks!

Ohh I'm going to have to remember to use the santa claus smileys now! I feel like I've just entered a cult...

owwwwwwwwwwwwww i like the idea of having a newbie and turning her crazy obsessed :haha: :rofl:
soon you too will be writing threads about candles and snow and what not! :haha:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
cult!!!! :rofl:

you have to have a special tattoo and everything :rofl:

you have :growlmad: :xmas13: see by waiting til dec you missed all the fun stuff like the card swap. :) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"