Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the sigs are getting taame, i quite fancy an anti-santa name changes but i dont think any of them are brave enough!

mods can't :muaha: I can though

welll my name is still siyren atm lmao! i dont think you'll do it, you've been nothing but lovely to me so far :flower:

and spam for the sake of spam-- im a little insulted, im merely starting threads that i would be putting in SG if it was open! so what are the traditions your passing on to hannah?

https://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.outblush.com/get/women/images/2010/12/naughty-santa-lg.jpg

I've not done it because I've not had time :winkwink: that and it's kinda a pain to do and change it back etc. :lol: not sure I want to go to all that trouble :rofl:

didn't you just start a traditions thread :lol:

i did yeah! you should go post in it!!!
and lmao i still dont think you'd do it, you seem nice.... like you might open SG for example............
not that im asking.... noooooooo not me!

oooh yeh i agree with this! im already thinking of what i can buy my two hehehe

we want santas grotto...we want it now... *stamps feet*

:rofl:

grotto grotto GROTTO!!!! Oh i wish it could be xmas everydaaaaaaayyyyy!

ive written my lists I NEED DEALS!!
pretty pleease with a star on top, and lots of tinsel wrapped around!!

I need Santas Grotto! I have no idea what to buy for LO!! She'll be 18 months! Arrrrggggg :lol:

love how I'm not getting thanked for anything :lol: Definitely not the way to butter me up I'm afraid

Morning ladies......Dear goodness I log off for the night and come back to all this madness with sigs being changed and avatars changed!

Vickie we love you SOOOO much!

You are fabulous and thanks for a great forum!

Can we have Santas Grotto now please? :flower:

What's santas grotto? Is it just for Christmas chat? If so i need ideas so when does it open? X

Back with my naughty sig :(

afternoon girlies!!Pllleeeeaaassseeee mods...we need the grotto :cry: my life isn't complete without it :rofl: xx

Aye up, :rofl:

I'm already thinking about christmas presents!!

All these Xmas threads across the forum....I hate to admit it,but I think you might have to give in soon:haha: xx

:rofl: I've put the blinkie code on the first post....come on ladies!we will win :rofl: xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->